• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

clicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Porygon-Z Lv.X! Come on in and see.

May have what? Sorry I'm sort of confused here. x3

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Porygon-Z Lv.X! Come on in and see.

SotS said:
May have what? Sorry I'm sort of confused here. x3

Meaning, I'm constantly updating my wants to see if you may have them. :S

Wow, now I feel stupid. :S

Anyways I can do this offer,

My:

Pory-Z X

Your:

4 Rare Candy
3 Poke Drawer+
2 BTS

I probably just made a fool of myself with that offer. But I have NO idea how much Pory-Z is worth anymore. :/

How much for
2xRare candy
2xFelecitys
2xBebes
2xTGM
2xTGW
2xNM
1xPremier ball

4xROSEANNES

How much for x4 Rare Candy?

kevkev77777 said:
How much for
2xRare candy
2xFelecitys
2xBebes
2xTGM
2xTGW
2xNM
1xPremier ball

4xROSEANNES

$27.

SotS said:
Wow, now I feel stupid. :S

Anyways I can do this offer,

My:

Pory-Z X

Your:

4 Rare Candy
3 Poke Drawer+
2 BTS

I probably just made a fool of myself with that offer. But I have NO idea how much Pory-Z is worth anymore. :/

I will have to pass.

Muddy68 said:
How much for x4 Rare Candy?

$20.

What of those can I get with Pory-Z then? They're in priority order, so the top cards on the list I need the most.

Don't want to be a bother, but you're the only one who will actually trade Candy's. :/

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Porygon-Z Lv.X! Come on in and

My:
1x Porygon-Z Lv.X
Something else I could add in... LMK.

Your:
1x Alakazam 4 Lv.X

My thread's a little out of date, but is there anything you're looking for?

Cml for Aaron's collection.

SotS said:
What of those can I get with Pory-Z then? They're in priority order, so the top cards on the list I need the most.

Don't want to be a bother, but you're the only one who will actually trade Candy's. :/

Sadly, I just got the Porygon-Z Lv.X, however I do need Uxie Lv.X.

Politoed666 said:
My:
1x Porygon-Z Lv.X
Something else I could add in... LMK.

Your:
1x Alakazam 4 Lv.X

My thread's a little out of date, but is there anything you're looking for?

Sadly, I just got the Porygon-Z Lv.X, however I do need Uxie Lv.X.

Metricus said:
Cml for Aaron's collection.

Nothing too much. Sorry. :/

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X! Come on in and see.

Well thanks anyways for replying, I don't have Uxie X so I guess I'm done here. :X

NTM I already got three candies. =3

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X! Come on in and see.

SotS said:
Well thanks anyways for replying, I don't have Uxie X so I guess I'm done here. :X

NTM I already got three candies. =3

That's fine! Thanks for looking. ^.^

Hi TofU what would you give for luxaray from diamond and pearl. Shaymin from platinum. Japanese azumarill from neo genesis. Or tyranitar from mysterious treasures. Or for all of them.

PLATINUM226 said:
Hi TofU what would you give for luxaray from diamond and pearl. Shaymin from platinum. Japanese azumarill from neo genesis. Or tyranitar from mysterious treasures. Or for all of them.

What are you talking about? I really don't need anything you just mentioned.

Ok do you need any lv.x cards. I have Infernape, giratina, empoleon, electivire, lucario promo, darkrai promo, torterra.

PLATINUM226 said:
ok do you need any lv.x cards other then uxie. I have Infernape, giratina, empoleon, electivire, lucario promo, darkrai promo, torterra.

Nope, just Uxie.

could you check me for,
Rampardos PT
Rampardos GL

thanks.

Starforce Lv.X said:
could you check me for,
Rampardos PT
Rampardos GL

thanks.

Do you have Uxie LA or Claydol GE?

just traded my last Uxie LA sorry see anything else?

Starforce Lv.X said:
just traded my last Uxie LA sorry see anything else?

Why didn't you save it for me? D:

Would you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back