• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

clicky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X! Come on in and see.

I have a whole binder full. I'll get a list asap. Let's finalize this deal.

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X! Come on in and see.

Juliacoolo said:
I have a whole binder full. I'll get a list asap. Let's finalize this deal.

Yeah, OK. PM me. ;f

Bump Number One...

Bump Number One...

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X and Luxray GL Lv.X! Come on in and see.

Well I have some Claydols, you said you were interested in those, I can let go of one of them if you want to give me a couple Kingdra or something (my wants are in my thread), let me know in my thread, thanks!

RE: TofU's Ramen Cart. [H]Rising Rivals and T/S/S. [W] Uxie Lv.X and Luxray GL Lv.X! Come on in and see.

CML for Flygon and Felicity's

CML for Dialga G X and Roseane's please? :)

The Roseane's is more important to me though. (Just one!)

CML for SP Energy

Medaforcer said:

Do you see Dialga G Lv.X on my list anywhere? I traded the three of them away. ;f

nabby101 said:
CML for Flygon and Felicity's

Nothing too much, sorry. :/
ElectroManiac said:
CML for SP Energy

Nothing, sorry.

TofU said:
Medaforcer said:

Do you see Dialga G Lv.X on my list anywhere? I traded the three of them away. ;f

I could have sworn I saw it... I might have confused it with the Palkia though.

But... the Roseanne's?

I need Gardevoir Lv.X! Wanna check my list for more? : D

The things I'm interested in are Alakazam X, Palkia G X, and a single Roseanne's.

Would you trade for one of those X's and a Roseanne? Maybe I can put in something else if I need to even it out..?

Medaforcer said:
The things I'm interested in are Alakazam X, Palkia G X, and a single Roseanne's.

Would you trade for one of those X's and a Roseanne? Maybe I can put in something else if I need to even it out..?

Yeah, if I do that I'm losing around $8 or so. :/ Gardy Lv.X is $15, and those are maxing at $20-$25. Plus, the Roseanne's which are $2. Do you have any holo Lightning or Fire Energy?

TofU said:
Medaforcer said:

Yeah, if I do that I'm losing around $8 or so. :/ Gardy Lv.X is $15, and those are maxing at $20-$25. Plus, the Roseanne's which are $2. Do you have any holo Lightning or Fire Energy?

I only have one holo water to my name unfortunately. I was out of it when most were given around.

Are there any rares you need? RH ones? I don't want you to lose out on anything.

Medaforcer said:
TofU said:
Medaforcer said:

I only have one holo water to my name unfortunately. I was out of it when most were given around.

Are there any rares you need? RH ones? I don't want you to lose out on anything.

Well, do you have any RH 'SP' Pokemon or Team Galactic's Inventions?

TofU said:
Medaforcer said:
TofU said:
Medaforcer said:

Well, do you have any RH 'SP' Pokemon or Team Galactic's Inventions?

I have:
Gallade 4 RH
Luxray GL RH
Cyrus' Conspiracy RH
energy Gain Rh

I have other RH SPs, but they're considerably less important. (Like Yanmega, ew)

I'm interested in the Cyrus and Energy Gain! : D

What do you wanna do?

TofU said:
I'm interested in the Cyrus and Energy Gain! : D

What do you wanna do?

I'm really indecisive. :S

What do you think is fair? I'd put all three in if you'd like for those two.

CML for landmin lv X

Brandon are the Luxray GLs RH?
Also interested in the Rare Candies(4).
If so CML.(I have some old stuff I haven't listed too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back