DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Great, can you trade now? I have to leave soon.

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

No wi-fi server is still down the longest one ever.

Ick, well, save it for me Pleasssse.

I'll trade with you tomorrow? :3

Yes.i can clone so you are DEFINITLY going to get it.:)

Oh good, thanks a ton :3

Good doing business with you, see you tomorrow. ^^

You said that you wanted an Uxie Ev'd in SpDef and Def, what nature would you want? Because I'd be willing to get it and EV it for you as long as you're willing to clone it. I can even get you the moves you want for it as long as you specify what you want on it.

I'm alway willing to clone a Defence Boosting nature would be nice.(it's going to have calm mind).Could you do that?I could clone it for you.

Would you want a Bold Natured one? And I can get Calm Mind for it. I'm happy now that I didn't rush to get the Legendaries in my games now.

Yes a Def Boosting Nature.And sure if you want you can get CM.Tell me when your done Ev'd training.What do you want for it anyway?

Well, I noticed next to the Movie Arceus:
MOVIE ARCEUS!!WILL ONLY TAKE EV"D POKEMON OR RARE SHINYS TO GET A CLONE OF THIS POKEMON

So I kind of figured you'd trade a clone of that?

yep.I really need Uixe ev'd i never get the right nature for it.I reset 34 times.

palkia dialga clash said:
Perfect in Sp.atk and spd?This could take a long time.

Yes, a Ditto just with those IVs would be lovely. It would make me happy, and give me a good Cyndaquil for Heart Gold. Plus once I breed it, I can donate to the clan Cyndaquil for everyone else ^^

Well first i need a Typlosion.Do you want a good Nature?

Well first I need a Typlosion.Do you want a good Nature?

I have a Typlosion. already with awesome Ivs, I just need a Ditto to breed it with. My male Typlosion has 30 Ivs in Special Attack. That is its only good IV stat, the male one. But with that pair I am always getting this:

26/15/22/15/15/15

Hidden Power: 70 Ice or sometimes Hidden Power 64 Electric

Well i'm really not a good breeder you should ask Sakura to dp that stuff but i think i can oull it off.Befoe i hatched 26 bagon and fiannaly got a Adament one.I hope my Gyrados pasted on it's 31 atk iv to it.

Well I'm really not a good breeder you should ask Sakura to dp that stuff but I think I can oull it off.Befoe I hatched 26 bagon and fiannaly got a Adament one.I hope my Gyrados pasted on it's 31 atk iv to it.

Okay, so what do you wanna do? Trade me a Ditto with those stats, or trade you my Typlosion?

I think i could do Cyndiquil way faster what nature do you want?

I think I could do Cyndiquil way faster what nature do you want?

A modest one would be very nice ^^ I just want Ivs in those stats. But is there a Ditto I might be able to get from you so I can breed easier?

Ok sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back