DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Hey palkia :3

Just wondering if you got your WiFi today?

RE: PDC's Trades Looking For Ev'd Pokemon will give big offers Have Movie 12 Arceus!

Yep it's back.

Great! So, Uxie, Mesprit and *Octillery for Arceus then?

Yes whats your fc?Use my pearl one it's on my contact list on the first page.

Cool.

My FC is 5285-0000-8801 Mugen

Eep, we have to wait a minute, I just opened my file and I never got out of the League while I was HP training my Larvitar. So, hang on for one minute.

Ok logging on now.

Almost there x.x Have to get the Pokemon.

Ok i'm waiting.

Logging on now.

Oh my gosh! So sorry about the Uxie! My connection cut off! Let me get this one trade done and I'll be right back to get it to you.
Again, sorry D:

Just leave a trade rep in my thread.

This one or a different one? o.o'

(I just joined yesterday)

In My player Reputatio section.above trading center in sub fourms.

I finished EV training the Uxie you wanted. 4 HP/ 252 Defense/ 252 SpDef I also gave it Calm Mind like you wanted.
Hit me up with a PM when you can trade.

Yppy!*Fires Pm towd mailbox*

thanx for the trade , i'll go check ur rep and stuff =D

Ok,thanks.

CMT for these: Shiny Octirley, Shiny Rayquaza, Shiny Deoxy's. Do you have leftovers?

Yes have letovers.I'll atacth them to them.*Perfect Adament Bagon with Perfect Attack Iv's Coming soon*

EDIT:What are the Vaporeons stats?Moves?And how about Shiny Zubat and Zizagoon.

What would you like for them?

it's in the EDIT.(Upper Post.)Want me to clone them right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back