Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Sure no problem!!! :D

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Silverorb said:
Sure no problem!!! :D
I have your items whenever you're ready

Sorry it took me so long! I was in clases :p just tell me when you are ready and what fc are you going to use please

Silverorb said:
Sorry it took me so long! I was in clases :p just tell me when you are ready and what fc are you going to use please
I'm gonna use this FC 0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin

I will add you now.

Edit: I'm online and ready to trade. What is your IGN so I can send you a trade request

hi, pikablu29!
could you get me the Y-exclusive mega stones please?
(Aggronite, Charizardite Y, Heracronite, Houndoominite, Mewtwonite Y)
I can give you some 4iv infiltrator zubat, and possibly a phione or two...

pokemon X FC: 5086-2063-8924 --- name: Felipe
usually available: 8pm-23pm GMT/GMT+1(summer)

already added you (gavin)

I should be able to get you the stones needed. I don't need anything special in return. I'll be ready to trade pretty much whenever.

0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin

pikablu29 said:
I should be able to get you the stones needed. I don't need anything special in return. I'll be ready to trade pretty much whenever.

0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin

i'm online right now

What is your IGN?

pikablu29 said:
What is your IGN?

it's Felipe

thank you so much! you are awesome!

Sorry, I fell asleep :( I am really a shame .... my IGN is Sam, and again I am extremly sorry

No worries. I can be on soon if need be.

REALLY! You are the best all the way! I'm ready just tell me when

I'm going on now

I'm don´t have words to describe how happy I'm, THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are the best of the best! And again I'm so gratefull you help me! :D

No problem :) Consider me the Delibird of the human world :p

i need a manectite please friend code :1693-2401-3220

Squirtle2 said:
i need a manectite please friend code :1693-2401-3220

1332 9132 7709 - Gavin/Candi is my FC I will have it for you in 10 minutes or less. Is that ok?

What is your IGN Squirtle2? I'm online and ready to trade

Hi I was wondering if you have dawn stone for trade, I really need one!!

pkm_lover said:
Hi I was wondering if you have dawn stone for trade, I really need one!!
Yes I have plenty. I can attach one to the scatterbug you asked for.

Wondering if you still have a Blazikenite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back