Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

I don't think it will be much of an issue even with a time difference. I'm usually online most of the day doing trades anyway and I don't do much on Sundays other than relax and play video games with my husband. I will be sure to message you tomorrow when I go on just to let you know.

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

ok.thanks !!!
i added your 0774-4427-4643 Gavin fc.
and mine is 4270-2482-7129
ign name is steve.all lowletters on the name

I will be on shortly Steven and I'll try to stay on until you get on and we trade.

im already online.when i see you i will press trade

thanks very very much!!!
strange though you werent added as a friend.
one last thing
i have latias and latios but i believe their mega stones arent officialy introduced yet.
just wanted them for the main game not for online battles.
when those 2 become available could you give them to me as well?

i would like mewtwolite y please i can offer a lvl 100 shiny krockorock

hope you saw my post.it merged with the one i posted earlier

no i didnt see your post can you post a link to it?

hi blankminds.
i meant if pikablu29 saw my post

stevenk said:
im already online.when i see you i will press trade

thanks very very much!!!
strange though you werent added as a friend.
one last thing
i have latias and latios but i believe their mega stones arent officialy introduced yet.
just wanted them for the main game not for online battles.
when those 2 become available could you give them to me as well?

They aren't available officially yet, but I can offer them as soon as they are. I'm just waiting on Nintendo/GF to release all the items officially. I already have them stockpiled.

BlankMinds said:
i would like mewtwolite y please i can offer a lvl 100 shiny krockorock
No problem. Please add 1332-9132-7709 IGN Gavin

i did and thanks man

hey pikablu do you have for trade a shiny female lopunny or gardevoir female?

ok then.
one last thing .
im about to beat e4 and i cant find garchompite,tyranitarite and mawilite to use against them
maybe they are available post game.
if it is possible, could you also give me these 3?
thanks in advance!!
and sorry if i asked too much.

BlankMinds said:
i did and thanks man

hey pikablu do you have for trade a shiny female lopunny or gardevoir female?

No, sorry.
stevenk said:
ok then.
one last thing .
im about to beat e4 and i cant find garchompite,tyranitarite and mawilite to use against them
maybe they are available post game.
if it is possible, could you also give me these 3?
thanks in advance!!
and sorry if i asked too much.
Yup, they are found post-game after you've beaten your rival in Kiloude City and had your Mega Ring upgraded in Anistar by the prof.

I can get you those stones if you want.

really?
just my luck!
my garchomp,mawile and tyranitar are level 90
and their stones are post game!
what to say!

i'll get online now
thanks pikablu29
i cant see you as a friend still
i added 0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin

One second gotta get on my other system

once again,thanks a lot!!!!
now i can see you as a friend as well!!
im really happy i found your thread.

indeed blankminds .but these 3 are my favourites.i trained a lot with them.
i believe though ,when i try to beat e4 again their e4 levels will increase

pikablu do you have heroclite?
and as far as the shinies i will start thr joys of breeding for them lol

BlankMinds said:
pikablu do you have heroclite?
and as far as the shinies i will start thr joys of breeding for them lol

Yup, I got plenty.

thanks man your a life saver

ughhh take a look at this http://images.kpopstarz.com/data/images/full/175940/pokemon-x-and-y-anime.jpg?w=600

I could use some more lefties.

can i help you give out supplies items also because i get bored and wanna help others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back