Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

hi pika
gonna need pinsirite,gardevoirite,absolite
noticed you have polar vivillon .
i have all vivillon .
want me to give you a marine and an archipelago? and a dialga?

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

stevenk said:
hi pika
gonna need pinsirite,gardevoirite,absolite
noticed you have polar vivillon .
i have all vivillon .
want me to give you a marine and an archipelago? and a dialga?

I have all Vivillon but thank you anyway :) You can just give me whatever you don't want or need. I'll be ready in a minute

I'm online Steven

thanks pika!!!!!
you ve really helped me a lot!!!

That's what I'm here for and what this thread is for! :)

Iam getting whatever one has Latias in it, also so you both got the pokeball vilion?

I was able to get the Pokéball Vivillon, yes.

hi pika
i was looking for the pokeball vivillon too
could you pm me how you managed to get it just in case i can get one too?

It was given to me by a friend in Europe who managed to get it and clone his.

How did you get yours on Wonder Trade? You can't trade them through WT and GTS because it's an event pokemon

all i know is i was on WT and i was giving out a buneary and the other gave out the Pokéball Vivillon.

Ummm tell that to the GTS i have seen them there as well as well as ppl wanting Meloetta and shaymin and the such they are event pokemon as well

Just because they want them doesn't mean they can actually be traded. Those people are trolls and people trying to clone. If your Vivillon isn't named Prismillon from France and in a red cherish ball, it's not legit. I made several convincing hacked ones for people. That's the only way to trade them.

pika if you ever get another tell me
i live in europe but they made it available for france only
i really want one cause i have all the rest

i will check to see if its legit,i never knew that before pika

Interested in PokeBall Vivilion and Mewtwonite Y. Its been a long time since I've traded here, but I have almost all legendaries, and a lot of shinies. CML.

Reggie McGigas said:
Interested in PokeBall Vivilion and Mewtwonite Y. Its been a long time since I've traded here, but I have almost all legendaries, and a lot of shinies. CML.

You can surprise me with what you give me. I don't need anything special. However, I don't have any spare Pokéball Vivillons. I can get you the Mewtonite Y though.

pikablu29 said:
Reggie McGigas said:

You can surprise me with what you give me. I don't need anything special. However, I don't have any spare Pokéball Vivillons. I can get you the Mewtonite Y though.

Which of your FC's should I add?

1332-9132-7709 ign Gavin

I have added you and am ready to trade whenever. What's your IGN?

pikablu29 said:
1332-9132-7709 ign Gavin

I have added you and am ready to trade whenever. What's your IGN?

Reggie is my IGN.

Edit- Thanks! I'll add you to my trusted traders list.

Hey Pika! Do you have a blazikenite?

Hey Pikablu. Do you happen to have a spare Charizardite X for trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back