Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

chaoswolf said:
can i help you give out supplies items also because i get bored and wanna help others

Of course! The more the merrier!

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Hey pikablu, I was wondering if I can have a magmarizer, I really need it to evolve my magmar

Not a problem. I'm going online now to trade with someone. If you're on as well, I can send it to you real quick

me to with the magmartizer if thats ok pikablu?

hi pikablu29.
i've found a lucky egg.is it the only one in the game?
if it is ,could i have 2 more?
i also need a mewtwonite x for a friend of mine please!!!

I don't have much but I'd like to get a Aggronite and Hecronite off you, if possible. Maybe we can work out something?

Let me know, thanks!

BlankMinds said:
me to with the magmartizer if thats ok pikablu?
Not a problem. :)
stevenk said:
hi pikablu29.
i've found a lucky egg.is it the only one in the game?
if it is ,could i have 2 more?
i also need a mewtwonite x for a friend of mine please!!!
Sure. I should be online most of the day

Ysmir said:
I don't have much but I'd like to get a Aggronite and Hecronite off you, if possible. Maybe we can work out something?

Let me know, thanks!

Don't worry, you can just give me "junk" pokemon. Just let me know your FC and IGN Add 1332-9132-7709 and look for IGN Gavin

Wow! Thanks! My FC is 1719-4249-5926. In game name is Pierre.

I don't see you online Steven. If you see me, could you send a request? I don't remember which FC I had you add.

im getting on now pika

cant see you either .i have added that 0774-4427-4643 IGN Gavin
and mine is 4270-2482-7129 ign steve

Ah ok. I have you added on my husband's system. I'll be right on.

Edit: I really wish Nintendo would allow you to increase the amount of friends you can have registered on the 3DS. 100 is definitely not enough when 1 game alone can consume that.

thanks a lot!!!
and you are right.
only 100 friends per 3ds.
they should increase it

indeed.that way someone can have both many friends and many different friend safaris
is there a shiny charm available on the game?
i would like one!
know anything ?

The shiny charm is obtained by collecting/catching all of the Pokémon in the national dex (excluding event Pokémon) and talking to Prof Sycamore in his lab on the 3rd floor

Also if I could get a razor claw that would be wonderful!

Latiasites and Latiosites will most likely be distributed in X and Y towards the release of OR/AS similar to what they did with the shiny Sinnoh legends when X and Y came out and even previous games before it. I would probably think they will be official around oct/nov and diancie will be made official next month probably.

pkmn_lover you got it. When can you get on to trade?

pika could i get magmatizer?

BlankMinds said:
pika could i get magmatizer?

Sure no problem. I will be online all day on the system with the FC 1332-91320-7709 IGN Gavin. If you don't have me added to that one, please do. The other system is being fixed.

sorry one more thing pika could i get three sun stones? ok iam on now

Thanks pika i wont bug you for awhile lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back