Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

YoungTQ13 said:
Hey Pika! Do you have a blazikenite?

Yup Please post your FC and IGN

Jaleezyy said:
Hey Pikablu. Do you happen to have a spare Charizardite X for trade?

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Hi again! I was wondering if you could help me out once more?

I am in need of Charizardite Y, Houndoomite, and a Life Orb/Leftovers/ or Assault Vest.

hi pika
how are you?
i need a scizorite,kangaskanite,banettite if possible
have any left?

Jaleezyy said:
I have your items
Ysmir said:
Hi again! I was wondering if you could help me out once more?

I am in need of Charizardite Y, Houndoomite, and a Life Orb/Leftovers/ or Assault Vest.

I have your items too

YoungTQ13 said:

Yup. I have it ready when you are. Just need your FC and IGN

Jaleezyy said:

My friend code is 0104-0410-8430 and in-game name is Jalees.

Send me a friend request when you see me online. I'm on now

pikablu29 said:
Send me a friend request when you see me online. I'm on now

Thank you very much, Pikablu. I appreciate it.

stevenk said:
hi pika
how are you?
i need a scizorite,kangaskanite,banettite if possible
have any left?

I can get them to you no problem.

should i get online on my 3ds?

Sure, give me a sec to switch systems

thanks pika!!
I really appreciate your help.

I am online. Sorry I wasn't at the PC earlier.

Hiya Pika is it possible to get a charzardzite X and Y?

Ysmir said:
I am online. Sorry I wasn't at the PC earlier.
That's ok. To be honest, I wound up being super busy yesterday. I still have your items though.

BlankMinds said:
Hiya Pika is it possible to get a charzardzite X and Y?

Yup.

ok let me get online

I am going to be online all day. I believe I still have you on Candi. If not, 1719-4249-5926.

Just remind me of your IGN please, I'm terrible with names.

I'm online

mine is shawny

thanks so much man

pikablu29 said:
YoungTQ13 said:

Jaleezyy said:

FC 0919-9787-5184
IGN - YoungTQ13

added you to my 1332-9132-7709 system. IGN Gavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back