Wi-Fi Trades *CLOSED FOR VACATION* Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

pikablu29 said:
added you to my 1332-9132-7709 system. IGN Gavin

okay im on now :)

pikablu29 said:
added you to my 1332-9132-7709 system. IGN Gavin

it says you're offline. just request the trade whenever you have the blazikenite . Thanks so much !!

RE: Pikablu29's 1 Stop Shop & Giveaway Thread *MEGA STONES* *VITAMINS* *EVO ITEMS* *BERRIES* AND MORE!!!

Hi, I just started a Nuzlock on my version of Pokemon X, do you by chance have an extra Mawilite mega stone?, I can trade you a Xerneas, I don't have much really.

IGN : Beau FC : 4742 - 6952 - 6881

CML for a couple of Ability Capsules (I need two for a couple of perfect Pokémon with the wrong abilities.)

Do you have blazikenite on your pokemon X or Y? Like which one do I trade with?

ScaryScyther said:
Hi, I just started a Nuzlock on my version of Pokemon X, do you by chance have an extra Mawilite mega stone?, I can trade you a Xerneas, I don't have much really.

No problem. Just give me a junk Pokémon. I'll add you to the 1332-9132-7709 system. Look for the IGN Gavin.

Galaxy Hunter said:
CML for a couple of Ability Capsules (I need two for a couple of perfect Pokémon with the wrong abilities.)
No worries. I got you covered. Add the 1332-9132-7709 system. Look for the IGN Gavin.

YoungTQ13 said:
I have it on my copy of Y but it shares the same FC as my copy of X because it is used on the same system.

Online now. If any of you see Gavin, send a request.

pikablu29 said:
ScaryScyther said:

No problem. Just give me a junk Pokémon. I'll add you to the 1332-9132-7709 system. Look for the IGN Gavin.

Galaxy Hunter said:
No worries. I got you covered. Add the 1332-9132-7709 system. Look for the IGN Gavin.

YoungTQ13 said:
I have it on my copy of Y but it shares the same FC as my copy of X because it is used on the same system.

Thanks! Do you want something specific in return?

pikablu29 said:
ScaryScyther said:

Galaxy Hunter said:

YoungTQ13 said:

Wow thank you so much, I added that code and found Candi.

pikablu29 said:
ScaryScyther said:

Galaxy Hunter said:

YoungTQ13 said:

coming now

YoungTQ13 said:
pikablu29 said:

coming now

THANK YOU !!!

Nothing is needed in return guys. I am here to help when I can.

My 3DS is named Candi (My name) but my Pokemon Y player is named Gavin.

pikablu29 said:
Nothing is needed in return guys. I am here to help when I can.

My 3DS is named Candi (My name) but my Pokemon Y player is named Gavin.

Ok, my IGN is Robert.

Thanks! My Rhyperior and Togetic will be good to go now!

Thanks a million man!, perhaps i'll keep in touch just incase i want anything else, and when i get something worth trading!

hi pikablu29!!
i need a alakazamite,medichamite and manectike
if it is possible
thanks in advance!!!

stevenk said:
hi pikablu29!!
i need a alakazamite,medichamite and manectike
if it is possible
thanks in advance!!!

Not a problem. I can go online in a minute

you have items like latiosite and latiasite as well? lol how can I even get latios or latias?

YoungTQ13 said:
you have items like latiosite and latiasite as well? lol how can I even get latios or latias?

Latias/Latios are "PokéBank Pokémon". You can get them on GTS or from previous gen games. The items I got with a hacking device but they aren't officially released yet. Once they are, I plan on giving those away.

going online now

thanks very very much!!!

Pika can i Get 2 Blazenite,Houndoominite,agronite.That will be for the mega stone for good.

BlankMinds said:
Pika can i Get 2 Blazenite,Houndoominite,agronite.That will be for the mega stone for good.

I'll go on now :)

me to and thanks man

Pika do you have a clone of Giritina for my Kyruem iam really looking for one and no one has it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back