BW/BW2 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: ZSL's Rare Pokes! Will also negotiate! (Looking for a partner)

Hey ZSL, I got the sandile and/or scraggy ready. I also have an ash's pikachu and a shiny latias (lvl 100) if you're still looking for those two.

Ooooh! Yes! and I'm fine with only Sandile! First of all, I forget, what do you want? I can give you a set of all my rare babies I have, and a German Mespret!

Well, I'll take a lapras (i'll breed more, so don't worry about nature/gender or egg moves) and the mespirit. You wouldn't happen to have any shinies, would you? If not we can work something else out for the third thing (being ash's pikachu or the latias)

ZSL: Would you be interested in partnering up with me and Darkvoid? It'd be pretty much like OshawottFan, LilipupFTW, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's thread (which obviously has gotten A LOT of attention). I can run Masuda Method, Pokerus, IV breeding (not RNGing XD), and EV training. Darkvoid does pretty much the same too (idk about IV breeding though :().

Well, my shiny Lapras, I'm pretty sure is hacked, and my Shiny Snivy... My first Unova shiny (or at least legit) and I was in totally shock of getting him, but I will be Musuda breeding, so I would be able to get you a shiny in the future. Or I could just give you one of my Japanese Pokemon in advance if you want.

XanderPitz1010 said:
ZSL: Would you be interested in partnering up with me and Darkvoid? It'd be pretty much like OshawottFan, LilipupFTW, and GREENMONKEYDUMP's thread (which obviously has gotten A LOT of attention). I can run Masuda Method, Pokerus, IV breeding (not RNGing XD), and EV training. Darkvoid does pretty much the same too (idk about IV breeding though :().

Sure I'd partner with you. I can't do IV breeding and I'm not great at egg moves, but I certainly do get a good deal of rare Pokemon that I can breed.

Ooo what japanese pokemon do you have?

Also, whats the OT on the shiny lapras?

Sweet! Do you want me to just copy and paste your thread onto mine? I'll work on shortening up my section :p

Maractus, Smergle, Dieno, Mudkip, Galvantula, and Sawsbuck. I've also got a Trubbish from England (or something outta the USA)

OT on the Lapras~DAWN
Aparently it was level 100 when it got to Black, it's from Kanto, but I've grown very attached to it cuz it's at such a high level, and I need it for specific things. But I has a level 100 Latias now, but I'm pretty sure Lapras is hacked.

XanderPitz1010 said:
Sweet! Do you want me to just copy and paste your thread onto mine? I'll work on shortening up my section :p

Sure! Should I just post it on your thread?

Oh if it's lvl 100, then nvm. Whats the nature of the deino and smeargle? Also, are they UT?

Smeargle is Hasty and UT
Deino is Jolly and egg hatched~level 28

Ill copy it to the first post. That way people would actually see it there :D

Did you train the deino? Or did you get it at 28?

Also, I'll take the smeargle, I'm just also interested in the deino

Got Deino at level 28.

Not really... I've tried looking up on google, but it didn't help.

Ah, well thats ok, I could just use it for masuda stuff anyway. Is the mudkip UT?

I've put it in the day-care before, so no.

Well, what of your japanese pokemon are UT?

Also, you probably should close this thread soon (cuz you just joined another one and whatnot), just in case you didn't know.

Maractus, Smeargle, Deino, Galvantula, and Sawsbuck, if you mean I haven't touched them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back