• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Collector Don is Back! o_o With More Cards! O_O Have PT BK Cards? C'mere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see much on your thread, alexydria. So no. Soz.

EddieT, I'm only interested in the Piplup ATM. Are there any commons or uncommons that you need? I might also trade a rare for it (not a Lv. X).

Collector Don said:
ElectroManiac, who else do you want? I'll trade the Baltoy for your Kingdra so far. If you see anything else you want, I'm still interested in the other 3.

rappermi, LMK if there's any other cards you want for it. I'm interested in the Shaymin.

jerichob10, I'm not going to GIVE away my Lv. X's. You don't appear to have a trade thread in your sig, though, so I can't CYL.

How many Baltoy is that, for how many Kingdra? JW, do you have any Claydol? Well you can CML for others, like SF Bronzong (Both), Entei*, Kyogre*, and Vaporeon*! Almost all my RR Cards are unlisted so ask! I have a few Japanese Cards. And an unlisted Uxie MT.

I have a Claydol, but it'd be VERY hard to get from me. How much are you willing to trade for it? I'm also interested in any PT BK Promo cards that you may have, and any older cards that you may have that are on my wants list. IDK if I already asked you, but do you buy? I'll sell one or more of the *s to you, since IDK if there's enough on your list that I want for them.

I want the Baltoy-Claydol More. I only have 2.40 in Paypal (Blame AnthonyG, lol). I have a Snorlax X. Pokemon Fire Red. I have a 1st edition Japanese Raichu, btw. I have the 1st movie Pikchu Promo. (I think that's old)

There's not enough that I'm really interested in to be enough for the Baltoy and Claydol, unfortunately. I'll trade the Baltoy for your Honchkrow G, Electrode G and Hippowdon 4 if you would be willing to do that.

Let me get back to you. I really only need the Baltoy if I can get Claydol. Let me see if I can pick up a Claydol from someone else real fast, then I will get back to you.

i just gave you a list of what i had... i had shaymin #38, hippowdon 4, honchkrow G, and electrode G... and you skipped me everytime...

Collector Don said:
I didn't see much on your thread, alexydria. So no. Soz.

EddieT, I'm only interested in the Piplup ATM. Are there any commons or uncommons that you need? I might also trade a rare for it (not a Lv. X).

I answered you at the top of the page. Those cards aren't really worth a Heatran Lv. X, but I'll trade the foil Grass energy for your Hippowdon 4 and Electrode G if you like.

Please CML for Vaporeon *. I have Turtwig, Meowth, Giratina, and Piplup BK prmos that are unlisted.

I have:
Darkrai G RR Holo
Shiftry RR Holo
Torterra SF Holo

I am wondering if you have any of the following:
Giovanni's Nidoking *Gym Challenge*
Rocket's Moltres *Gym Hero's*

darksoulsp, can I get the PT Shaymin Land form, the 4 BK cards and E3 Pikachu for it?

Buttsurfer, I don't have either of those cards, unfortunately.

I have BK PT Promo Dialga, Pikachu, Pichu, and Eevee. I also have a RH(I think) LC Dark Raichu and every prerelease promo card from DS-on.

I'm interested in reprint Surfing Pikachu and Shiny Duskull.

Aww ok then. Well would you do this:

My:
Cities Squirtle
States Wartortle
Cities Shinx
States Luxio
Cities Dratini
States DRagonair
Nationals Dragonite

Your:
Vaporeon*
Kyogre*