Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NewPlayer said:
Whoops let me edit that,and yeah I do want it selled correctly.

Spelled?

Work on your grammer....

You can point out errors in username requests, since it is relevant to the discussion of the topic, but please refrain from point out mistakes otherwise. ~DRK176

lol...that was funny...:p

***SORRY FOR THE NON-NEEDED COMMENT, BUT THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY AND I HAD TO ADD THAT. I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO SAY "EVEN THOUGH YOU SAY YOU ARE SORRY, IT IS STILL A NON-NEEDED COMMENT," BUT THAT WAS SO FUNNY IT WAS WORTH IT***

The problem with it is the fact that if everybody was allowed to do that whenever it happens, there would be chaos. Similarly, if I were to make an exception in your case, people who I gave similar warnings to would ask why they got warned, and somebody else didn't. We have to draw the line somewhere. Please show some extra restraint. ~DRK176

Haha,very funny,I do have good grammer,my keybard i ancient so you need to press it hard.
^^^^^
Whoops did it again.:p

can I please have my name changed.

Torterra96 >> Shaymin of the skies.

Thanks in advance!

Torterra96 said:
can I please have my name changed.

Torterra96 >> Shaymin of the skies.

Thanks in advance!
do you want a change of your avatar???

Please only post in this thread if you are going to request a username change on your end. This is considered spam. ~DRK176

Yes please!

also I know this isn't the right place to ask this but could you also make a banner with pictures of shaymin X, shaymin, and the shaymin sky forme cards? And make it say Shaymin of the skies for now, but formally, and forever Torterra96.

Guys, this thread is only for requesting username changes. If you are looking for details on how to change avatars or sigs, this is the place to go to:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22915

Why am I the only one doing this? ._.

Those who asked have received
except for those who forgot to say please

also: to, um, "Glaceon." I don't know if you got your problem resolved with your lost password e-mail not being sent, or whatever the problem was, but I took the liberty of merging mr.619 and mr.619., so all your posts are made by your new name Glaceon now.

Just thought you'd like to know. ;)

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Why am I the only one doing this? ._.

Those who asked have received
except for those who forgot to say please

also: to, um, "Glaceon." I don't know if you got your problem resolved with your lost password e-mail not being sent, or whatever the problem was, but I took the liberty of merging mr.619 and mr.619., so all your posts are made by your new name Glaceon now.

Just thought you'd like to know. ;)

Merging accounts? never thought that was Possible. Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to do this. :)

Thanks for the name change too! :)

I haven't been here for three months, but with what Senor NoobNerd said...I don't think it matters!

Can i please have my name changed...

KingVike28-> T-Tar Master

Thanks PMJ (PM me for a brawl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back