Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, can you change my name from NeoIdea to NeoIdeaX?
Thanks, i just thought it might be fun to have a new name. I did not see anything in the rules about 3 months from when you started. If there are any problems please PM me.

Can I have my username changed please

Samvid -to- Blaziken Expert.

Can u tell me one thing. Now I log off and then u change my username so how do I log in the next time?

Mr.Spammy: Wasn't that your old name? Why do you want a new name if that's the name your started with?

Today's your day off I didn't know that! Man I should really start visiting the internet more than my part time jobs. *sigh*

can i please have my name changed
Dszet97 -> .:Furroshi:.

found that my name(Dszet97) isnt as kewl as i thought it was
thanks

I'm not ignoring anyone. It seems I'm the only one who ever checks this thread, so I end up doing all the name changes, which means I do it when I'm good and ready. I've had very limited access to the internet these past few days, so I haven't been able to get to these. It would go a little faster if I had some help.

With that said:

A new question has been added.

The fourth new rule has been clarified (I'm looking at you Dszet97).

Also I noticed a lot of you geniuses asked for your old names back. This is why we make you wait three months between changes, so you actually make sure it's a name you want and not pick some stupid name you'll be sick of in less than a month.

And I'll say this right now even though I edited the first post to say this, too: stop asking for early name changes. NO I WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR NAME A DAY EARLY. I thought I made that pretty clear NOT TO ASK to get it changed early, but I guess not, so here it is again: DO NOT ASK FOR AN EARLY NAME CHANGE. If any of you asks for an early name change, you get one week tacked on to the time you must wait. Consider this fair warning.

A note: If you live on "the other side of the world" aka England, Asia, anywhere that's like 7+ hours ahead of the USA, be aware that I go by my date, so if the time is 1 AM your time, and it's only 6 PM my time, you're a day early and you get an extra week of your current name. Wait it out. It ain't gonna kill you.

That reminds me I'm going to edit the first post about what are and aren't stupid crazy symbols, be on the lookout for it

Yay, thanks PMJ, hom come no other mod takes time to looks at this thread, you guys can't all rely on PMJ =P

Sure they can.

Any of the mods: just wondering if i could please get my name changed to .:Furroshi:. , as it hasnt been changed yet. thanks :)

All right, let me spell it out for you: no, you can't. If you'd read my post instead of just posting HEY PLS CHANGE MY NAME CAUSE IT WASN'T CHANGED EVEN THOUGH EVERYONE ELSE AROUND ME WAS (PROBABLY DIDN'T NOTICE THAT EITHER), you'd know why.

my bad. didnt read the edited first post of the thread, and only read your post. could i have it changed just to Furroshi please? sorry about earlier D=

I'd like to change my name to Master Entei, as it's not in use anymore.

Please!

EDIT Sorry, I took the rule as 'No (insert something here) Pokémon Masters', like: Pikachu Pokémon Master. And if this is about the 'Don't pick someone's old username' rule, I didn't think it affected if the username hadn't been on the site for ages, and had never written anything. :/ And if it was because of I was stupid enough to forget 'please', and wrote 'thanks' instead, then it's there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back