Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like my name switched to Umbreon, if Umbreon is taken, then make it Umbreonfox please.

Oh that reminds me
Sorry PMJ I forgot to keep that notification in my sig for two weeks
And awesome a .hack fan

Why is it so hard for people to understand the concept of THREE MONTHS HAVE TO PASS BEFORE YOU CAN GET YOUR NAME CHANGED AGAIN?

Geez.

I can't change your name right now, guy who asked, and the other one didn't say please, so...

Hey PMJ, when you get the chance could you please capitalize the T in my username? I know its not that important but if you find the time i would really appreciate it.
thank you

PMJ, one more week then I finally can have my name change, get ready for the epicness. :O

Excuse me, PMJ, I'm imaptient with my name and people calling me a cinnamon roll. Can I please have my name changed earlier?

P.S. If so, thanks a TON
P.S.S. If so, FlamingDriscoll09 -> .::r0tom©::.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
Excuse me, PMJ, I'm imaptient with my name and people calling me a cinnamon roll. Can I please have my name changed earlier?

P.S. If so, thanks a TON
P.S.S. If so, FlamingDriscoll09 -> .::r0tom©::.

If it's that big of a deal then your user title wouldn't be "I'm a cinnamon roll >_>" and your avatar wouldn't be a cinnamon roll. It's doubtful that your name will be changed because people calling you a cinnamon roll obviously doesn't bother you that much since you're encouraging them to do so.

All right, looks like we got a few people who can't read the rules.

FlamingDriscoll09: Your request breaks just about every rule there is. I can't help but think your request is an attempt to troll.

For the rest of you, you're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back