Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
=D Thank you! Just what I wanted!!!

Now PMJ, this is what you're gonna do and this is how you're gonna do it. ;p

May I please have my name changed to GraysonViolin
I didn't add punctuation so you guys wouldn't get it confused. =P

I know this has been killing you for a while, Grayson. I wonder how many people will say, "Oooo, NEW EXPERTZ!!!" :p

I wonder if I can get KAY GEE, or AY EMM TEE, or baycon, or PMJ, or Haych Ess, or any various mod's names.

Anyway...

Can you please change my name to Monkey?

PS, can I change back my name if I want to and 3 months has passed?

And I wonder why so many people here are breaking the rules. You must not remove your previous username in your signature. When the super moderator changes your username, he will definitely put your previous username in your sig. Why are there none? :O

Im ready for my name change.....back when I registered (LONG TIME AGO) I couldnt think of a username to save my life. After Ideating for the last hour, I've thought of the best name ever.

May I please have my name changed from Black Rayquaza to The ONE

Excatly as I wrote it please :]

-Black Rayquaza (maybe for the last time)

Señor Noobnerd said:
And I wonder why so many people here are breaking the rules. You must not remove your previous username in your signature. When the super moderator changes your username, he will definitely put your previous username in your sig. Why are there none? :O

Well, I just came online, and I saw that my name is changed, BUT my previous name wasn't in my sig! So I guess, PMJ didn't put it in it!

-Necro_Thy

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
◄▓▒░☺ƝɥɃɱμƒғΪΠ☺░▒▓►

New rule: none of that ^

Names must be somewhat readable. No having wacko cracko symbols in your username.

To avoid these kinds of changes like this Please use logic and make a decent username that you want but once it is changed it is locked for the duration of the rules. This is why it should never be changed unless you are dead serious. If it was my forum which I know it is WPM's and goes by his rule. You would only have 1 change. After that you are stuck with it unless I specifically say it can be changed. That is how it would be if I had my own site and forum but I don't.:)

Okay, I've added a little FAQ in the first post for those with any questions. Please see it.

Blazing_Monkey: The name "Monkey" is already taken.

Bulbasaur45: You are not allowed to have the characters < or > in your username. This isn't a rule, it's a forum restriction and you are literally unable to have those characters in your name.

Necro: The reason your name wasn't in your signature is because I didn't change your name. The person that did (not going to mention any names kevin garrett) failed to do so on you and, well, everybody. Nice. But since you added it, everything's all good.

Ok Then
I would like my name changed please.

Bulbasaur45-> .:/Bulbasaur45\:.
If not then please: .:Bulbasaur45:.

I would like my name changed to: Jesus of Magikarps

I had some confusions on which to choose. RonRaygunX3, or Jesus of Magikarps.

Anyways. I know which username I want now.

~ Zak

Can you change mine to Weegee, Lets see how that will go. Just found out Zoidberg has bee taken by a guy who never comes here

Dr. Ooler :F -> PaperAirplane :F

^^ Please.

PS: You thought I left forum, eh? Well, I'm here every time there's a chance for a name change.

:F

Dr. Ooler :F said:

^^ Please.

PS: You thought I left forum, eh? Well, I'm here every time there's a chance for a name change.

-_- This is your fifth name change, isn't it?

Señor Noobnerd said:
Dr. Ooler :F said:

^^ Please.

-_- This is your fifth name change, isn't it?

No I believe it's fourth! LoL

- Necro_Thy

Lol, suckers (not really). It's like that: Deoxys -> Shadow_Hunter -> Deoxys -> PorygonZ -> NerdyPerson -> -:F- -> Dr. Ooler :F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back