Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This day marks Deoxy's/Shadow_Hunter's/PorygonZ's/Nerdyperson's/:F/Dr, Ooler :F's/PaperAirplane :F's 7th epic name change.

PaperAirplane :F said:
Lol, suckers (not really). It's like that: Deoxys -> Shadow_Hunter -> Deoxys -> PorygonZ -> NerdyPerson -> -:F- -> Dr. Ooler :F -> PaperAirplane :F

:F
:D

Ok, that should be all, everybody got their nick change or did I miss someone?

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
PaperAirplane :F said:
Lol, suckers (not really). It's like that: Deoxys -> Shadow_Hunter -> Deoxys -> PorygonZ -> NerdyPerson -> -:F- -> Dr. Ooler :F -> PaperAirplane :F

:F
:D

Ok, that should be all, everybody got their nick change or did I miss someone?
You forgot to put their former username in their sig. D:

But that would mess up their awesome sigs :O

Nah, they like, all used up their maximum sig space or whatever, I'm not gonna go screwing around with that, I'll let them add it themselves or get punished :D

Serebii1997 said:
Please change mine to:

.:Serebii1997J:.
New rule,
Originality required.

The last time we allowed name changes, we had a Pokémon Master invasion, it was sickening, don't let it happen ever again.

Ugg, well there aren't any other Serebii's here except the real one and the reborn one. Ah well =/

The trick is to pick a simple, easy-to-remember nick. some date in your nick also isn't that cool either (why do people even do that?), and neither is some random letter after it...

Not trying to say your nick, or new nick sucks, just, you know, you sure? You only get 1 change every 3 months. To me, it sounds like you just want to change your nick for no real reason other than to change your nick, which makes no sense.

And to everyone, you don't HAVE to change your nick, this thread just gives you the option to do so should you feel it is in fact necessary. It's not like "OMG, we can change our nicks now, let's do that!". And think before you change, geez...

The J represents Junior you know. 1997 represents the year I was born. Can you just add a J at the end for easier purposes, because that is my Gym user name. Thanks.

And i there is a Typo on the first page, my former name was ssb4ever (Super Smash Bros yada yada ya), not sbb4ever, just letting the Mods know that, and Thank you for the name change =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back