Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please coudl I have a name change since 'Pokemon Master' names are no longer allowed.

Please coudl I be fridge. I know Fridge is random, but it is a longstanding joke I and many of my friedns have.

So, Fire Pokemon Master -> Fridge - 22nd June 08

Fierce Deity, I'm still not hearing the most magical of words from you when asking for your name change.

@remix01 - same

@Fierce Deity: Your PMs are back on. Don't PM me. No I don't want to brawl you. Yes I hate you. Yes I'm merciful. I like Banjo-Kazooie, too, and I don't care if you talk about it (as long as it's in a non-spammy fashion and in a correct location) but if you screw up again, well, things won't be pretty.

@ FPM - The reason for the banning of "_______ Pokemon Master" names is a little vague... it's only banning new people from having those names. It's not saying that if you have a Pokemon Master name, you have to change it. BPM got his changed because he'd been wanting to do that for a while.

Is that why you were asking? You don't have to change it. If you still want it changed, though, it can be done.

Yes please, can it still be changed? I feel a little lame with a pokemon master name.

So please, can Fire Pokemon Master -> Fridge - june 22nd 08.

^ IF its a cosmetic change, it can be done at any time if I have understood corectly.

Not exactly. Cosmetic changes just mean that you don't have to put your previous name in your signature. It still counts as your once-per-three-months change.

Dang! Theres a password?

Thank God PMJ has been ignoring me.

I want my name to be Johhny Bravo now. Please PMJ.

What do I do to make you forgive me?

Wait..... how many times have I already said please?

Hey I guess it's time for me to change but just abbreviate.
Could you make the changes, PLEASE!
Rai-Guy_15 -> RG15

Forgot the first time to say please.

I`m still waiting. I said please.

Remember Johnny Bravo. Please.

That`s the word your looking for? Or is it I`m sorry? I`ve said both about 100× so it must be something else. What is the magic word?

That's what I was thinking at first. You'll come to like it and accept it though. I promise. >:[

Shawn out.

Do all mods hate me? I can understand PMJ, AMT, and Noobnerd because I bothered them. But what about the other mods?? Do they see me as an annoying pest too? Once again, I said please PMJ.

Ok. I`ll try different magic words.

PMJ, please change my user name, because I am inferior and do not deserve to be in your presence. I have done something wrong, but you were kind enough to let me stay here at Pokebeach. I have learned my lesson and I`m sorry.

Ok PMJ. I tried all the magic words I know. Oh yeah I forgot one. Thank you.

^^^Dude Amt deleted her account and PMJ isn't on right now because it is late in Wisconsin. 11:07 PM to be exact.
So be patient!

Yeah, I wasn't online when you were begging for your life, so that's why I didn't change it. I'd do it now, but I'm too tired to mess with anything. You got the magic word right, so anyone who feels up to changing all this stuff can do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back