Come here for username changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rai-Guy_15 said:
Hey I guess it's time for me to change but just abbreviate.
Could you make the changes, PLEASE!
Rai-Guy_15 -> RG15

Forgot the first time to say please.

Eevee Master said:
yeah I'd like a name change to Shedinja please, I am no master of eevees :p
thank you.

CCloud =F said:
Ah, let's see. Could I please have my username changed to Outrage? Thanks.

Shawn out.

...?

Shawn out.

All right, anyone who has asked has received, except Ho-oh_Master because his requested name was already tooken.

RG15 said:
Ok, seriously this is ridiculous.

Oh. Oh, I'm sorry! Please, sir, forgive me for not DOING YOUR REQUEST AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND DROPPING EVERYTHING ELSE I WAS DOING SO I MAY CATER TO YOU, MY LORD AND MASTER.

Christ. IF A MODERATOR DOESN'T GET TO YOUR REQUEST RIGHT AWAY, SIT PATIENTLY LIKE A GOOD MEMBER AND WAIT UNTIL ONE DOES. It's people like you that make me regret getting this service available for your guys.

...you can't be serious.

I have read the others, and I am serious. I want my name to be that or:

.:: Pie-Donught::.

EDIT:

Only i had to add spaces between the : and P or else it said:

.::pie-Donught::.

So when you change it mak,e sure it does not have the space.

~Roxasora~ said:
Again, can I please get my name changed to:

~Roxasora~

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
All right, anyone who has asked has received, except Ho-oh_Master because his requested name was already tooken.

RG15 said:
Ok, seriously this is ridiculous.

Oh. Oh, I'm sorry! Please, sir, forgive me for not DOING YOUR REQUEST AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT AND DROPPING EVERYTHING ELSE I WAS DOING SO I MAY CATER TO YOU, MY LORD AND MASTER.

Christ. IF A MODERATOR DOESN'T GET TO YOUR REQUEST RIGHT AWAY, SIT PATIENTLY LIKE A GOOD MEMBER AND WAIT UNTIL ONE DOES. It's people like you that make me regret getting this service available for your guys.
PMJ you got me all wrong, I was talking about how people were complaining why it took you only a few hours.
I didn't even care when mine got changed.
Sorry for the inconvience though.

Charizard88 let me spell it out for you to save time, no one is getting a name change if it involves any amount of stupid symbols before and/or after their regular name in an attempt to look cool.

RG15... might help to be just a bit more clear next time.

Hi. :>.

May I, please, have my name, Risu-Zeon changed to RisuX?

Please and thank you. :]

Risu-Zeon -> RisuX

Please. "J

I wnat to change my name to... -SF-
If thats possible. I dont know if this is breaking the rules but if it isn't please change it.

If I change my nick, can I make sure that my nick that I would change from is reserved, so if I wanted to switch back, no one would steal it?

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
New rule: If you ask for a change, you must say please. :)
Second new rule: You may not have odd characters in your name.
Third new rule: You may not request someone else's old username.
Fourth new rule: Be original, seriously, we already have a bunch of people with .:randomword:. as their name, don't turn PokeBeach into a dotfest. Also, no randomword Pokémon masters or ~randomword~ as your name.
Fifth new rule: You may not request a username that closely resembles that of a member's current or old username.

^That would be the best you could do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back