• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 02-22*

RE: Crazar's Card Box - Help me clean it out! *Updated 11-11*

Hey, how are you! I am interested in these cards if you are willing to make a deal. Would you mind CML for these cards:

Diamond and Pearl Stormfront

Charizard (secret rare)
Shiny Voltorb

If you need anything LMK!

Thanks

TofU said:
Nah. I'll pass. What un-commons do you need?
Pretty much anything from LM....I just started the set, and I only have about 10 cards tops....*L*...So, anything at this point....Just let me know...Nina

Ok, I can trade a Geodude LM, and a Holo Lapras LM for both? Lmk.

I could have following cards for you:

Vulpix (legedary collection)
1x Ninetails (RH) (Expedition)

Those in german...If it don't bothers you...:
1x gengar (Expedition)
1x pichu (Expedition)

CML for more old cards.

I need:
Buck's Training x1
Some more commons and uncommons, I hope aren't in your list...

Hunga

AnthonyG- Hey...I am doing better now *am getting over the flu*...I will check your list and get back to you....*S*

TofU- You've got yourself a deal! Just pm me to finalize....

Hunga-I no longer need the Vulpix (legendary), unless it is reverse holo. However, I am interested in the other three cards *no, german cards do not bother me in the least...* Just let me know which commons and uncommons you are looking for *I hardly ever list them, so I probably have them...*, and we will work something out.

Thanks everyone! --Nina

Just check my list :p I have every card listed there also the vulpix isn't Rh, sry...

Hunga said:
Just check my list :p I have every card listed there also the vulpix isn't Rh, sry...

No problem...Now, I am in the United States *noticed that you mentioned not wanting to deal outside of Germany in your thread*, just to make sure that that is not a problem. Anyway, I have these from your wants....

Buck's Training x4
Professor Rowan x2
Snowpoint Temple x3
Luxury Ball x1
Night Maintenance x2
Premier Ball x1
Special Darkness Energy x1
Palkia (MD) x1 *This is a reverse holo, so I am not sure if you would want it*

I am also interested in your Mew #9 (German), so if there is something else I might throw in to get this card included, please let me know....Thanks again, Nina

Crazar said:
AnthonyG- Hey...I am doing better now *am getting over the flu*...I will check your list and get back to you....*S*

TofU- You've got yourself a deal! Just pm me to finalize....

Hunga-I no longer need the Vulpix (legendary), unless it is reverse holo. However, I am interested in the other three cards *no, german cards do not bother me in the least...* Just let me know which commons and uncommons you are looking for *I hardly ever list them, so I probably have them...*, and we will work something out.

Thanks everyone! --Nina

Awww...I hope you are feeling better and get better soon! Anyway, whenever you have a chance just LMK what you need from me, I am sure we can work something out if you do.

Also would you happen to have any PK/HP Holo Psychic Energy? Or any PK/HP Holo Energy in general? Please LMK if you can thankts

Crazar said:
ESP said:
Hey Crazar!

Interested in:

Base Set-

Holo-
#8 Machamp x1 (Sealed, 1st edition) (If Shadowless)
#2 Blastoise x1 (If shadowless)

(There's a Guide to Shadowless in my thread. Search the thread with CTRL + F for Guide to Shadowless and you'll find it.)

Pre-release-
Misty's Seadra x1

Best Promos-
Dark Ivysaur x1
Professor Elm x1

Blackstar Promos-
Marill #29 x1
Mewtwo #14 x1
Misdreavus #39 x1
Cleffa #31 x1
Igglybuff #36 x1
Smeargle #32 x1
Zapdos #23 x1
Scyther #45 x1
Pokemon Tower #42 x1
Jigglypuff #7 x1
Mewtwo #14 x1
Surfing Pikachu #28 x1

LMK!

Well, I took a look, but the base set cards are not shadowless...sorry about that...and after going through my cards...*little boy down the street swiped some of them the other day...* I still have....
Pre-release-
Misty's Seadra x1

Best Promos-
Dark Ivysaur x1
Professor Elm x1

Blackstar Promos-
Marill #29 x1
Misdreavus #39 x1
Cleffa #31 x1
Igglybuff #36 x1
Smeargle #32 x1
Pokemon Tower #42 x1
Jigglypuff #7 x1
Surfing Pikachu #28 x1

I also have these from your wants....
Dusknoir #17 (ENG)
3 Duskull #59 SF (ENG)
3 Sableye SF (ENG)
Bronzong SF (ENG)

I am interested in your
Wartortle States 07
Tentacruel LM Prerelease Stamp
Chimchar #57 (MD RH)
Staravia (MD RH)

Just let me know if we can work something out...Thanks, Nina

I don't need the Dusknoir, Duskull, or Sableye any more and I don't have the Tentacruel either. I need the Bronzong, though. What might be a possible deal? I highlighted the cards that I wanted the most. I still want all of them, I just want some more than others.

Hey, I need these!

Charizard (secret rare)
Regigigas x1
Regigigas #37 x1
Stark Mountain x1

And please lmk if you have any LA Regi's (Steel, Ice, Rock) and any other cards on my wants list. Thanks!

Hi can you check my list for:

GE
Blaziken
Togekiss
RH Combusken
RH Togepi

AnthonyG- Would you do Honchcrow LV.X, Leafeon (#7 RH, MD) and Vaporeon (RH,MD) for Charizard SF? If not, we'll work something else....Just let me know... I also have 2 PK holo Lightning energy of you are interested...*S*

ESP- I am willing to trade you all those cards. So, I was wondering if you have any PK or DF cards? Just let me know...*S*

George2Fresh- I have 2 of the #37 Regigigas, and an RH of it....I was wondering how many of the Stark Mountain you wanted (have 4), I also have 4x Pokeblower, Pokedrawer and a Kabuto (RH MD)...Just let me know if you are interested....

Rodiqio- The Togekiss was traded already, but I still have the other three. I also have a Felicity's Drawing, Rare Candy, RH Monferno (MD), RH Chimchar (MD #56). I am interested in your Victory Medal....Just let me know if you are interested in those cards....*S*

Thanks everyone! --Nina

I'm okay with trading outside, only mentiont it so I won't get overruned with offers *ggg*

My Problem is that I'm allready in a trade to get those cards, unless the Palkia, but I won't be worth the palkia, since it cost me 2€ shipping...

Hunga said:
I'm okay with trading outside, only mentiont it so I won't get overruned with offers *ggg*

My Problem is that I'm allready in a trade to get those cards, unless the Palkia, but I won't be worth the palkia, since it cost me 2€ shipping...

Ok then....Perhaps next time....*S*....Thanks, Nina

Crazar said:
AnthonyG- Would you do Honchcrow LV.X, Leafeon (#7 RH, MD) and Vaporeon (RH,MD) for Charizard SF? If not, we'll work something else...Just let me know... I also have 2 PK holo Lightning energy of you are interested...*S*

Thanks everyone! --Nina

Yea, sure I think I can manage to do that.

And if there is anything else you want for the Shiny Voltorb, just LMK.

Also I can only send out your cards on Wednesday, so would you mind if we both send at that time? LMK

Thanks

Crazar said:
AnthonyG- Would you do Honchcrow LV.X, Leafeon (#7 RH, MD) and Vaporeon (RH,MD) for Charizard SF? If not, we'll work something else...Just let me know... I also have 2 PK holo Lightning energy of you are interested...*S*

ESP- I am willing to trade you all those cards. So, I was wondering if you have any PK or DF cards? Just let me know...*S*

George2Fresh- I have 2 of the #37 Regigigas, and an RH of it...I was wondering how many of the Stark Mountain you wanted (have 4), I also have 4x Pokeblower, Pokedrawer and a Kabuto (RH MD)...Just let me know if you are interested....

Rodiqio- The Togekiss was traded already, but I still have the other three. I also have a Felicity's Drawing, Rare Candy, RH Monferno (MD), RH Chimchar (MD #56). I am interested in your Victory Medal...Just let me know if you are interested in those cards....*S*

Thanks everyone! --Nina

I do! What ones do you need? I have quite a few.

ESP said:
Crazar said:

George2Fresh- I have 2 of the #37 Regigigas, and an RH of it...I was wondering how many of the Stark Mountain you wanted (have 4), I also have 4x Pokeblower, Pokedrawer and a Kabuto (RH MD)...Just let me know if you are interested....

Rodiqio- The Togekiss was traded already, but I still have the other three. I also have a Felicity's Drawing, Rare Candy, RH Monferno (MD), RH Chimchar (MD #56). I am interested in your Victory Medal...Just let me know if you are interested in those cards....*S*

Thanks everyone! --Nina

I do! What ones do you need? I have quite a few.

Alright....From PK, I need....
Banette
Kabutops
Raichu
Omastar

From DF-
Dragonair
Feraligatr
Holon Energy WP
Holon Legacy
Island Hermit
Nidoking
Pinsir
Shelgon
Smeargle
Togepi
Togetic
Xatu

I am also still interested in your-
Wartortle States 07
Chimchar #57 (MD RH)
Staravia (MD RH)
So, If you have a couple of cards off of those two list, just let me know, and I am sure we can work something out....Thanks, Nina

I know I have some of those, I'll go look through my cards when I get home from school and you can expect a post by 1:00 PM ET at the latest.

I have:
From DF-
Holon Energy WP
Holon Legacy
Island Hermit
Nidoking
Shelgon
Smeargle
Togepi

ESP said: