Pokemon Creepy or weird aspects of Pokemon

ShadowDark said:
Also, I just realized theres sort of a paradox. If Mew is the ancestor of ALL pokemon and Arceus created everthing....who came first? Are they trying to say Arceus is just a robot or that Mew lived in nothing and then was lazy to make everything himself so Arceus was made?

Haha. You're surprised by a paradox in Pokemon. None of the Pokemon's lore make sense, don't even try.

Reshiram has a, um, "strategically placed" tuft of feathers jutting out from between his legs. Kind of gives new meaning to pokegear.

Obvioulsy the creepiest thing is....
Have a nice day! -nurse joy.
Thats a horrible thing to say at a hospital

^ I think the horrible part is when she says "Hope to see you again!" like she wants your pokemon to be hurt.

ShadowDark said:
Also, I just realized theres sort of a paradox. If Mew is the ancestor of ALL pokemon and Arceus created everthing....who came first? Are they trying to say Arceus is just a robot or that Mew lived in nothing and then was lazy to make everything himself so Arceus was made?
Simple.
By that logic, Arceus isn't a Pokemon. Arceus is God. Arceus created Mew. Thus, Mew is the ancestor to all Pokemon.

Arceus is still a Pokemon though. Even in its D/P pokedex entries it refers to it as "this Pokemon" or "the Pokemon". Being the God of Pokemon or the Pokemon world doesn't change the fact that it itself is a Pokemon as well.

It's quite obvious to me that the Mew entry is just a mistake. Pokemon intended Mew to be the ancestor of all at first but after making all these Pokemon that were stronger they finally figured that they needed a god of Pokemon that was actually good competitively. As to how it's retconed, I believe Arceus created Mew as a test subject and then took its DNA to create the rest of the Pokemon, explaining how Mew has a bit of every Pokemon's DNA.

ShadowDark said:
Arceus is still a Pokemon though. Even in its D/P pokedex entries it refers to it as "this Pokemon" or "the Pokemon". Being the God of Pokemon or the Pokemon world doesn't change the fact that it itself is a Pokemon as well.
The Pokedex says that an individual Larvitar eats an entire mountain before falling asleep. So the Dex is a sack of lies. A load of lard, as I like to call it.

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
  • In the Pokemon Adventures manga, an arbok was chopped in half, and died.
  • If a Farfetch'ed loses its leek, it dies.
  • The reason Cubone always cries, is because its mother died. Actually, the whole fact that Cubone has the skull of its mother is really creepy.
  • The Ghost version of curse involves sticking a nail into that Pokemon's head!?!?!?
  • In Black and White, there's a woman on the second floor of Celestial Tower, who asks you to battle because she has a strong Pokémon. When you defeat her, she says "... The Pokémon is no longer with me." Does that mean you just killed her Pokemon?
  • In Black and White, there is a bridge that lies in between Route 16 and 15 called Marvelous Bridge. At the end, you will see a man and a woman. When you go to talk to the woman, she will DISAPPEAR RIGHT BEFORE YOUR EYES!
  • The Lavender Town music in the original Red and Green versions was more high pitched and spooky than in the English releases.

....That Hypno song was scary.... I am NEVER going to catch a Hypno. LOL.

Also, what about Kyurem? It eats People and Pokemon! How crazy is that?!

Yah. All of these are creepy. But, you absolutely need to read the ten most disturbing dex entries on this website. If you havent already. o_O

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/15/weirdest-pokemon-black-white/

GoobieDoob said:
Yah. All of these are creepy. But, you absolutely need to read the ten most disturbing dex entries on this website. If you havent already. o_O

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2011/03/15/weirdest-pokemon-black-white/

LOL. Those made me laugh! Actually some of them are kinda creepy like how Yamask was once a human!

Here is a entire page of something similar to that.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokemon_controversy

Like I said, most ghost Pokemon's entries are weird.
But another thing is how everyone let's the player break into their house.

Another thing is Pokemon supposedly eat other Pokemon. Which makes sense, but for some reason I find it weird.

BrOkenICE said:
Like I said, most ghost Pokemon's entries are weird.
But another thing is how everyone let's the player break into their house.

Another thing is Pokemon supposedly eat other Pokemon. Which makes sense, but for some reason I find it weird.

Ya, but Kyurem not only eats Pokemon, but Humans as well! Now thats creepy... Also, Kyurem has no mouth? So how can it eat?

Check out Cofagrigus's Pokedex entry!

Black version
It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. They like to eat gold nuggets.

White Version
They pretend to be elaborate coffins to teach lessons to grave robbers. Their bodies are covered in pure gold.

It eats gold nuggets, but its made of gold! Does that mean it will try to eat itself?! LOL.

Froslass has a strange Pokedex entry in HGSS.

"Legends in snowy regions say that a woman who was lost on an icy mountain was reborn as Froslass."

GoobieDoob said:
This stuff is all Comedy Gold.
BA DUM TSS

You know that Reshiram and Zekrom represent Yin and Yang? Well, Kyurem supposedly represents Wuji, which is a complete lack of energy (absolute zero, the coldest temperature physically possible...yet is impossible to achieve). Yet it's able to clearly use attacks that involve energy, like Focus Blast and Hyper Beam. And is able to learn SUNNY DAY.

Back