Discussion Crown Zenith Partial Set List

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Once we know the Pokémon that will take the final spots, we should have the full set list HOPEFULLY a good fortnight before the set is released. This set will mark the end of the Sword and Shield era of the TCG, where as Scarlet and Violet will mark the beginning of a brand new era for the TCG.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
There's an opening on YouTube, looks like there are holo energies and then textured energies. Metal is 159/159.

So just one unrevealed card left - which may be that weird Hoopa V FA.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
There's an opening on YouTube, looks like there are holo energies and then textured energies. Metal is 159/159.

So just one unrevealed card left - which may be that weird Hoopa V FA.
If we are getting the energies and Metal is 159 then there's no space for the Hoopa V.

dineinunes

Buzzwole Appreciation Account
I must've missed it, where abouts did information about a supposed Hoopa V FA come from?
I can't find the article, but basically TPC had released a list of cards that were not legal for Worlds as they had not been released outside of Japan. The list included not only the cards but their numbering and what sets they would be in internationally (that's how we found out about SWSH12.5). In the list there was a Hoopa V as number #147 for SWSH12.5, but no one knows the origin of this card since by the number it would be a Full Art card and there is no Full Art Hoopa V until this moment.
The list had some errors like Pincurchin being listed as being in SWSH12 but not actually being in it (instead it will be in SWSH12.15) and also listing Absol as being #90 even though it was between Metal cards. At first we thought it might be a future promo for Japan (like we got FA Gym Trainer and SAR Charizard VMAX) but now it might be that it is error and they were listing the special art for VSTAR Universe instead.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
I can't find the article, but basically TPC had released a list of cards that were not legal for Worlds as they had not been released outside of Japan. The list included not only the cards but their numbering and what sets they would be in internationally (that's how we found out about SWSH12.5). In the list there was a Hoopa V as number #147 for SWSH12.5, but no one knows the origin of this card since by the number it would be a Full Art card and there is no Full Art Hoopa V until this moment.
The list had some errors like Pincurchin being listed as being in SWSH12 but not actually being in it (instead it will be in SWSH12.15) and also listing Absol as being #90 even though it was between Metal cards. At first we thought it might be a future promo for Japan (like we got FA Gym Trainer and SAR Charizard VMAX) but now it might be that it is error and they were listing the special art for VSTAR Universe instead.

Thanks, I do remember that article and all those other errors mentioned, but just not the Hoopa for some reason. Not surprised it turned out to be another error lol.

Merms

Aspiring Trainer
I'm hoping Rainbow Lucario is the other secret but we'll see. Really happy we got our answers with the textured energies the other day to solidify the setlist.

Nirvanna21

Mew.
I'm hoping Rainbow Lucario is the other secret but we'll see. Really happy we got our answers with the textured energies the other day to solidify the setlist.
I am so happy the textured energies made it, they look awesome! And that Pikachu SR was also a nice bonus!

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
More cards have been revealed for Crown Zenith. At this rate, we should have the set list either Friday this week or Friday next week.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
1672997353340.png

Which one do you prefer? I think I prefer the right one, although I like the left one too. Both are much better than the original one IMO.