Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Espeon

_____________________________________hi
This was a really fun game from a while ago, and since there are no other similar YPPYs atm, I think it would be fun to bring it back. (Sorry haters of YPPY :3)

How it works is that Person A wishes for something then Person B crushes that wish and then wishes for something in return.

Example:

Person A said:
I wish for a barrel of cheese.
Person B said:
Granted, but it falls on you and squashes you flat.

My wish is for a moderator to approve this thread.

Sure but you only get to play against the worst players, lose every single game, finish last place and lose all you motivation to ever play again.

I want a revolution on Pokébeach where Drohn forcfully takes the place of WPM. >:D

Granted, but he changes all of the language settings to dutch, and as we have seen from PMJ's Ready Aim Fire, this will eventually lead to the spontaneous explosion of thousands of people's brains.

I wish that we had 6 fingers on each hand instead of 5.

Granted, but you are now Salad Fingers.

I wish that I lived in the Pokemon world.

Sure, but first you have to fight against terrorist organizations like kids always do (except that this time they are real professionals), and eventually you get eaten by the Tyrantrum you revive. :(

I wish Ice Espeon was a girl. ;)

Granted. But she is an ugly girl.

I wish to have a nice jacket.

Granted. You are soon confiscated by the government once word gets out. They perform tons of invasive tests on you to discover the source of your immunity.

I wish that I had another bowl of this soup.

Granted, but you didn't have a bowl of soup in the first place, so this is only your first bowl of soup.

I wish Google+ didn't suck horribly.

Granted but now it destroys every social site on the web.

I wish I could stop this feel of No GF

Sure, but it's a million AUD and you have to share it with me.

I wish Australia wasn't so hot in summer.

Granted, but it's stolen money and the police finds you and arrests you and you get to prison and... yeah let's stop here. :3
The continent of Australia moves right next to the Antartic. Have fun.

I wish WPM started posting his selfies on the front page.

Granted, but then Drohn, in an attempt to beat WPM to the 'most good-looking staff member' prize then starts hacking the front page and adds numerous pictures of himself and replaces every card scan with a picture of his face superimposed onto Charizard's body or the other way round. Then someone calls the police and the website gets shut down.

I wish Skype wasn't so laggy.

You forgot your wish Lugia. Therefore, wish granted, but you'll never know what was actually granted.

I wish Nickelodeon brought back its old programming line up.

Granted, but they re-write all the shows and make them the same writing quality as their sitcoms.

I wish my winter this year isn't as cold as last year's (it averaged at about 20F each day :\).

Granted. The average temeperature of you winter will be (20+∞^-1) F

(Kudos to anyone who knows what I actually did there lol)

EDIT: Granted, but it will be during a technical glitch where everyone becomes an admin.

I wish that I had ∞ wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back