Crush a Wish! [YPPY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but that means that tomorrow, 50 different threads for Count to 50 Before A Moderator Posts will be posted.

I wish Smash Bros. 3DS would come out already.

Granted, but it's full of bugs and spawns you in the minus world. Plus you (now) don't have a 3DS.

I wish to go to Japan. (inb4 radiation)

Granted, but you don't have a passport, so you end up in prison without bail.

I wish for a new pair of running shoes.

Granted, but they're running shoes for small action figures. They probably wont fit you.

I wish for an official Create-A-Card competition run by The Pokemon Company .

Granted. The winners will always be young kids that make cards based off of Fire-type starters, Legendaries, and Bidoofs.

I wish XY6 wasn't another Hoenn set.

Granted, but it's the worst set in the history of TCG. Literally every single card is unplayable. But the art on one FA card is so good, that you feel the need to buy the set until you get it. After 151 booster boxes, however, you still haven't found that card and you have gone bankrupt and lost your home. Then you live on the streets, trying to trade your bad cards (all you have) for food. One night some kid steals all cards from you.

I wish money didn't exist?! O_O

Fine, money doesn't exist. But you can no longer have things unless you make them yourself, minecraft style. Start punching trees!

I wish for a secret lair.

Granted. Yeah, I granted it. You now have a secret lair. Enjoy yourself! :)

I wish the Original Bubs would return.

Not granted in order to balance that you just granted a wish.

I want ORAS to get cancelled.

ORAS is cancelled, but Beta Heart Gold and and Gamma Soul Silver are a go.

I wish my work would do itself.

Granted, but only because it has been possessed by an evil spirit that will manifest itself in order to eat your brain.

I wish I could turn invisible.

Granted, but as a side effect you become invisible on the forums so everyone thinks you went inactive.

I wish that weekends lasted for 3 days.

Granted, but your weekends become unexistent after the tournament. you fall asleep every friday night and wake up a 8:00 a.m every monday.

I wish i could control time.

Granted, but you end up getting it horribly wrong and you somehow kill one of your ancestors.

I wish that mega Pokemon didn't look so ugly.

Granted they look so attractive that it has to be censored to due kid seeing it.

I wish Eevee would have a pure flying evolution

Granted. Except you are the exception. You now must live a life of solitude to reflect on your actions. Also radiation has caused the zombie uprising.

I wish for a unicorn.

Granted, but it is an evil unicorn which proceeds to skewer you on it's horn.

I wish for the next poster to be eternally happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back