Dachsbun ex, Galvantula ex, and New Illustration Rares Revealed from “Stellar Miracle!”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several new cards have just been revealed from Stellar Miracle! The set will release in Japan on July 19th.
New Illustration Rares of Hydrapple ex, Terapagos ex, and others were also revealed. We will get the Noctowl as our Stellar Crown Elite Trainer Box promo, as revealed this morning.

ar-card-4-143x200.png

ar-card-3-143x200.png

ar-card-1-143x200.png

Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Toine Lay for the translations...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Dachsbun is extremely strong, basically an AoE Max Potion - granted, the ability to hit multiple Pokemon isn't that impactful, but there's a reason Max Potion stopped being printed.

Yeah that Terapagos art is right up my alley, and love all the attention to new pokemon Im glad they kept at it with Hydrapple Orthworm and now Dacshbun. Also Joltik getting two AR this era and Galvantula finally having an UR, seems like we have a Galvy fan among the card designers love that, we should have more of those! Lucario and Darkrai guys can retire

Two Joltik AR this early on is pathetic honestly. It's not even better than the one with Yamper but yet another no context background that should be what SRs are at the very least. Truly a waste.

LACEY!!!! MY DAUGHTER. MY DAUGHTER. Besides her being one of my favorite characters, her card is just great and I hope it's a 2-4 of going forward. Being able to shuffle into *eight* with no drawback and being rewarded for your opponent winning is simply wonderful. Just great, one of my favorite supporters ever.

I also think the Stellar Tera full art style is just absolutely, positively, undoubtedly gorgeous in a way Rainbow Rares wanted to be. Personally, once we stop getting Tera cards next generation, I think if they want to bring back Rainbow Rares, they should make it look like this, with the Rainbow border. But with those they should make all the designs, lines and boxes on the card rainbow too.

If they could make RRs look good without sacrificing making the art worse, like this Terapagos...I think we'd all be happy.

Back