Wi-Fi Trades Darkrai'sNightmare's Trading Center!

Were you satisfied with our trade?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny movie shaymin for Shiny Mew lv100 w/ wonder guard? Moves are Fire fang, Dark pulse, Aura sphere, Roar of time.

Are you interested in anything particular for that magmortar?
I am in serious need of one.

I'm sorry, it's already on a waiting list for someone, but I can try to get it cloned before trading it for you, but that won't be until spring break

Dragon Rider Of PokeBeach said:
Do you have a Raikou, Latias, Latios, or Pineco? CML for what you want

If you need those I can get them cloned for you or just trade so they are on your dex too. Which we just trade over and then back on each ?Pokemon. Then you can get them on the GTS after that if you like that idea. No I do not steal Pokemon BTW. That is how I do it. I even have it posted in my player thread.:)

xxashxx said:
Do you have a Raikou, Latias, Latios, or Pineco? CML for what you want

If you need those I can get them cloned for you or just trade so they are on your dex too. Which we just trade over and then back on each ?Pokemon. Then you can get them on the GTS after that if you like that idea. No I do not steal Pokemon BTW. That is how I do it. I even have it posted in my player thread.:)

omg i need a Raiku in my dex omg ive been wanting that forever

@gaara- you can only get it through trade, transfer, or having an Emerald game cartridge and looking around somewhere. Sadly I have none of these....

@Darkrai- K I'll PM you after Easter and we can set it up

@gaara- you can only get it through trade, transfer, or having an Emerald game cartridge and looking around somewhere. Sadly I have none of these....

@Darkrai- K I'll PM you after Easter and we can set it up

ooo i have tons of pineco and 2 fortress lol

How much longer before we can trade? I have your Pokemon Ready for the Shiny Latias. The Shiny Charizard,The Shiny Blastoise and the Ranch Mew. Remember you wanted all 3 for the Shiny Latias.:)

xxashxx said:
How much longer before we can trade? I have your Pokemon Ready for the Shiny Latias. The Shiny Charizard,The Shiny Blastoise and the Ranch Mew. Remember you wanted all 3 for the Shiny Latias.:)

I can't until after Easter, remember I gave upokemon for lent, sorry:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back