• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Decmaster's Trade Thread! GIVE ME DONPHAN PRIMES!

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! UPDATED WITH CoL!!

The Wii Man1234 said:
oh, just out of couriosity, do you have any "goodies" that are unlisted??
I have some. Depends what "goodies" you mean.

mlouden03 said:
my:

delcatty ex

your:

shiny dialga??
I'm being tough, aren't I? Sorry. I don't think that that is worth it, considering a $2.79 to $8.00 value difference. If you see anything else you like, maybe we can work something out for both of them?

my:

delcatty ex
blaziken ex

your:

rh celebi tr
shiny dialga
cleffa
palkia Col

I mean things like Gengar prime, lost world, RH staple T/S/Ss, Uxie LAs, LV Xs etc
edit: oh and BTW if you do have RH staples and don't want to trade them because that is all you have of them, you can just upgrade them rather than trading them

@The Wii Man1234, I have some reverse holo T/S/S. Depends which ones you want. And I do have one Lost World for trade, it's just unlisted at the moment. I haven't really had time to update my haves. I have no tradeable Gengar Primes. And I have no Uxie LA for trade, and all my Lv.X's for trade are listed.

@mlouden03, I PM'ed you.

all rh staples T/S/Ss like the cyrus engine, Pokemon collector and communication, Junk arm, BTS, rare candy etc

Ok I just took a look at the pic, and that is pretty banged up, if we were to trade I would like to either do a middle man trade with a mod who can who can certify it is playable, or just get it appraised as playable on a thread. So once you answer the above question I will make an offer. :)
Edit: do you have any mew primes??

Bump #1 for the week of 2/13/11
Some updates, not much, though.

EDIT: The Wii Man1234, I PM'ed you.

Major Updates, mostly for the new T/S/S section. Make sure to read the notice there!

Otherwise, Bump #2 for the week of 2/13/11

Palkia G is most likely being traded away to someone else (That's why there is a • next to it). However, if the trade doesn't go through, I'll get to you next.

RE: Decmaster's Trade Thread! [W]: Easy [H]: Look

ex Emerald energies? Not for trade, sorry.

Updated!

ScreamRawr- There's nothing I really see from your list that I'm interested in.

parmcat- I'm interested in your Garchomp C Lv.X [non-promo]. Is it mint or near-mint? Troll and Toad prices them about the same.

do you have the pokemon snap pikachu promo? and/or pikachu in a forest?

mlouden03- No! I don't have the Pikachu Snap Promo. I want it. And which card are you talking about for the second one? Promo #27? Or #1? Because I want Promo #27, if that's which one you mean.

i have both. #27 and the snap promo. how much do you value them at

Me? Well, Troll and Toad has:

Pikachu Promo #27: $.79
Pikachu Promo #26: $.49

I presume they are what you are talking about. What do you want from me for those?

Back