Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

ESP said:
I beat Gym Trainer Tommy. :) Yeah, he decked out :p
Gym Trainer Tommy: Don't bother trying. I've heard news news from the TV that the landslide is still being removed. Anyway, Roark is in the Oreburgh Mines. Here:
* You receive a Mine Pass.
Gym Trainer Tommy: Go down there and talk to Roark. He'll battle you.

Lenny said:
Uhh, can I go to Eterna or Floroama, whichever is needed to go through?
Floroama is first, then Eterna.

Smacktack said:
I have been in Jubilife for a couple of days. What are my options?
Go to a nearby city (refer to map on the original post, if you don't know them), or go to another place in Jubilife.

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Manual is now updated to V1.2! Missions list is added!

Zyflair: I will travel to Oreburgh...

In that case, I'll head down Route218 I think it was, and go to Canalave City.

I'd like to go to the Mine and battle Roark.

Smacktack said:
Zyflair: I will travel to Oreburgh...
* You head off to Oreburgh, but hte route takes a day to travel. Even more, Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 4
* Defeat the trainer in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $600 and passage into Oreburgh City.

George2FRESH said:
In that case, I'll head down Route218 I think it was, and go to Canalave City.
* You head down Route 218... and encounter a large river. There is no one with a boat, and you can't possibly swin your way through...
* You head back to Jubilife City and prepare a journey elsewhere.

ESP said:
I'd like to go to the Mine and battle Roark.
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 5
* Defeat Gym Leader Roark. Losing a battle will not cost you.
Reward: ???

So yes, I'll go to Floroama Town.

Zyflair i only received 1 pack I bought 2 hahaha

after pokemart ill proceed to pokecenter to contact Prof Zyflair

Zyflair said:
* You head down Route 218... and encounter a large river. There is no one with a boat, and you can't possibly swin your way through...

Pwned. I'll head to Oreburgh city.

* You head off to Oreburgh, but hte route takes a day to travel. Even more, Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...
* Defeat the trainer in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.

Ugh, why is Tommy in my way lol. I will battle this Tommy with my amazing Turtwig deck. Who is Tommy?

Lenny said:
So yes, I'll go to Floroama Town.
* Both Aroma Girl Susan and Bug Cather Grey are on that route. Look's like you'll have to do some more battling.
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 5
* Defeat Aroma Girl Susan and Bug Cather Grey. Standard penalty for losing.
Reward: $800 and passage to Floroama Town

Jariel said:
Zyflair I only received 1 pack I bought 2 hahaha

after pokemart ill proceed to pokecenter to contact Prof Zyflair
PM me, and I'll send you your second pack.
Professor Zyflair: Hey! I’m glad you made it safe over there. Jubilife City is a great place for beginners to start at. The TCG School over there has some excellent tips for some people getting used to the game. Many of the students over there like trading from time to time as well. I have also heard about Jubilife TV tower. You might want to visit over there as well. Well, I have a busy schedule ahead of me! Gotta go!

George2FRESH said:
Zyflair said:

Pwned. I'll head to Oreburgh city.
* The trip takes one day, but a trainer on the same route. Bug Cather Tommy is on Route 203 and if you want to get to Oreburgh, it looks like you'll have to defeat him...

Smacktack said:

Ugh, why is Tommy in my way lol. I will battle this Tommy with my amazing Turtwig deck. Who is Tommy?
Tommy is also a CPU. You must find a CPU on Hamachi. When you do, ask them to battle Bug Catcher Tommy for the RPG.

i think ill go to the pokemon center now (just pmed you zyflair)

You head over to the PokeCenter and call Professor Zyflair.
Professor Zyflair: Hey! I’m glad you made it safe over there. Jubilife City is a great place for beginners to start at. The TCG School over there has some excellent tips for some people getting used to the game. Many of the students over there like trading from time to time as well. I have also heard about Jubilife TV tower. You might want to visit over there as well. Well, I have a busy schedule ahead of me! Gotta go!

well off to jubilife

* You arrive at the city with the gates in sight... but there seems to be a line blocking your way. Wonder what's in front of you? You ask one of the people in line what's going on.
Passerby: You don't know? There's this kid that won't let anyone go into Jubilife city inless you beat him in a Pokemon TCG battle.
* ... ok then.
Mission - Required Status - Difficulty 3
* Defeat the kid, who you later learn is named Youngster Calvin, blocking the path in your way. A failed battle will cost you 10% of your money.
Reward: $300 and passage into Jubilife City.

I beat those two silly trainers and their fire weaknesses =D

Floroama town time!

You arrived at Florama Town. Where would you like to go?

PokeMart first.

I am still looking for a bug catching Tom...

I beat Tommy...

sorry got confused zyflair im actually done with jubilife so im going to oreburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back