Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Game begins 3/10!

Just wondering, is there a MAIN storyline, like meeting a rival or this and that, and do at some point, our paths cross with another member in the game? It could make it more interesting.

Everyone is at the same starting point, and they all have the same options. Just imagine having ten trainers running out of a laboratory. Two trainers may coincidentally be moving at the same pace, so they will see each other constantly. I may create a CPU rival just in case some poor guy (probably in first or last place) never meets anyone else.

XD, nice idea. Anyways, I also thought something about PokeMarts. Maybe you could sell packs that include 5 cards if people don't want to buy singles. You know, another option. The problem is I don't know how you would randomize the cards that the packs would include. There ARE these things that you put a list on and it randomly chooses something, but it's sort of complicated. If you know of a way to do this then doing packs might not be such a bad idea.

And just to clarify, the packs wouldn't guarantee a Rare, because then there would be no luck involved. If you're guaranteed a rare, there really isn't VERY disappointing stuff you can get.

I've already thought of that. Your problems is that you have no idea what the packs have in them (and I have the list =P). And yes, you're not guaranteed a rare, though the chances are pretty good.

So there will be packs? =D

I'd like to be a CPU, this sounds like a lot of fun!

I've updated the thread, be sure to read the two new parts: Pokemon Center (I07) and Missions (I09).

Zyflair said:
I've updated the thread, be sure to read the two new parts: Pokemon Center (I07) and Missions (I09).

Zyflair,

It's minor, but the Redshark preferences allow for a different number (3) of prizes for the game. Using this has a few small advantages over just using 3 prizes in a 6 prize setup. I don't think it's critical, but I just thought I'd mention it.

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Game begins 3/10! Manual is now updated to V1.1!

Someone already mentioned that, but I forgot to edit it. Thanks for the tip.

RE: Diamond and Pearl TCG: The online RPG. Game begins 3/10! Manual is now updated to V1.1!

I cannot WAIT for this. ^^

Done!

If there is still room, could you sign me up?
Just want to be a Normal Trainer BTW

You've got the last spot.

Almsot time to start! When will we be able to chose our starter decks?

When the game begins, of course.

You better get ready guys. Tomorrow's the day, and I'm hoping it all goes well.

I was hoping I could be a trainer or CPU. Maybe if someone quits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back