• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dichromate Trade - Temporarily Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Luxray GL Lv. X! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

Dichromate said:
Hm, interested in Uxie X. Again, I'd want Uxie along with another X for the Luxray X; let me know which of your "lower" X's you'd be willing to trade along with the Uxie. (Even if you aren't able to I might still be able to work something out.)

sry, I'm not really willing to trade 2 X's for LuxGLX...well, at least, not with Uxie X involved, now I could trade 2 of my "lower" X's for it...if we can still work something out, lmk

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Luxray GL Lv. X! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

qnetykz said:
sry, I'm not really willing to trade 2 X's for LuxGLX...well, at least, not with Uxie X involved, now I could trade 2 of my "lower" X's for it...if we can still work something out, lmk
Alright, well I have another offer idea, but I want to wait for Jaimonster's response first, so I'll LYK what happens.

What other LV Xs are you interested on? Gimme a list =D

Jaimonster said:
What other LV Xs are you interested on? Gimme a list =D

In relative order of interest:
Flygon Lv X (of course this is worth just as much as Luxray itself, so this won't work)
Shaymin [LAND FORM] Lv X
Palkia G Lv. X
Infernape 4 Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Leafeon Lv X

If it would take a little more to push any of these into a trade, LMK. I can trade Luxray GL with Lux X, and I can throw in VS Seekers, Palmers, or other things you may be seeking.

Dichromate said:
Flygon Lv X (of course this is worth just as much as Luxray itself, so this won't work)
Shaymin [LAND FORM] Lv X
Palkia G Lv. X
Infernape 4 Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Leafeon Lv X

If it would take a little more to push any of these into a trade, LMK. I can trade Luxray GL with Lux X, and I can throw in VS Seekers, Palmers, or other things you may be seeking.

After checking on a couple of stores an Ebay, I can say that I can do this:

Your Luxray GL Lv X
My Uxie Lv X

Why? Ebay prices Average on $33.65 for Lux X [as of 10/11/09 with 2 Listings of $25-26 and one BIN at 49.95], where Uxie X is being sold on an average of $31-33 for one of them [Again, Ebay listings as of 10/11/09].

Both are equally playable, and I think its fair...
If you want, I will add a Gyarados SF or a Honchcrow SV for your trouble... So in the end, here is the new offer:

Your - Luxray GL LV X
My - Uxie X Lv X + Honchcrow SV, Gyrados SF

Let me know if this works! Thanks =D

2x Gyrados SF
2x Rare Candy
2x Uxie LA
1x Giratina X (Pack)

Your Luxray GL Lv.X

LMK or Counter

Jaimonster said:
Dichromate said:
Shaymin [LAND FORM] Lv X
Palkia G Lv. X
Infernape 4 Lv X
Dialga G Lv X
Leafeon Lv X

After checking on a couple of stores an Ebay, I can say that I can do this:

Your Luxray GL Lv X
My Uxie Lv X

Why? Ebay prices Average on $33.65 for Lux X [as of 10/11/09 with 2 Listings of $25-26 and one BIN at 49.95], where Uxie X is being sold on an average of $31-33 for one of them [Again, Ebay listings as of 10/11/09].

Both are equally playable, and I think its fair...
If you want, I will add a Gyarados SF or a Honchcrow SV for your trouble... So in the end, here is the new offer:

Your - Luxray GL LV X
My - Uxie X Lv X + Honchcrow SV, Gyrados SF

Let me know if this works! Thanks =D
I understand your logic with the eBay prices, but I'm going to pass on this offer for now. I've been tracking certain Luxray auctions; this one in particular went for $46. In terms of BIN, Uxie is ~$30 all-around while, as you mentioned, Luxray is ~$50. I'm also not in too much of a hurry to trade Luxray; I'm not trying to rip people off, just want to get the best possible deal. So, no thanks for now; thanks for your time though.
Jackolas said:
2x Gyrados SF
2x Rare Candy
2x Uxie LA
1x Giratina X (Pack)

Your Luxray GL Lv.X

LMK or Counter
No thanks, I can get Uxies at my league and I don't need the other things very much.

Oh, Totally understandable! I just checked this morning but should had checked for earlier as well...

Hmmm... Im not really using my Ape 4 Lv X, So would you do Uxie and Ape 4 Xs for it?
If you could throw in something else, I can throw in the Gyarados and Honchcrow as well...

Jaimonster said:
Oh, Totally understandable! I just checked this morning but should had checked for earlier as well...

Hmmm... Im not really using my Ape 4 Lv X, So would you do Uxie and Ape 4 Xs for it?
If you could throw in something else, I can throw in the Gyarados and Honchcrow as well...
Hm, that's a very tempting offer, but I still want some time to decide.

I'm actually going to take Lux X off my Haves list until Sunday, because I haven't visited my league in a few weeks. If no one there can give me a good deal (will base standards off of your offer), I'll probably take your deal, though I'm still more interested in Landmin X. I will let you know Sunday or Monday if I will take your offer. Sorry for the delay, I just want to make sure I'm getting full value out of my trade, since eBay prices don't say everything. Again, thanks for your time!

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Take a look! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

If you are interested in landmin X then how about. Landmin X, Cresselia X, A promocroak, 2 Call Energies, AND any throw in from my list. Your choice.

For LuxrayX

I am offering you this deal because you are one of my good traders. I also don't think you will get a better offer than that.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Take a look! [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

Hm, that is also a very tempting offer. The only thing is that Uxie is definitely my top priority X right now. However, I will also consider your offer when I'm at league, but you're probably correct in that, most likely, no one at my league will match your deal.

If you need those cards for other trades go ahead, I'll just ask for a revised offer next week.

Dont worry! Take your time and let me know!
As far as the other two cards go, just let me know if you have Pokedrawers or Call Energies =D

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Lux GL X, RH Call [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

Bump! Luxray GL Lv. X is back up for grabs since no one at my league particularly needed it. I also managed to nab an RH Call Energy. I updated my wants list a bit too.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Lux GL X, RH Call [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades!

I have 2x Promo Latias (POP7). 1 of those is non-holo version. I also have a Promo Latios (POP7), (GE) Latios RH, a RH Lanturn from LA (not mint), and a GE Cresselia. I'm interested in your Luxray GL X and your Ancient Mew Promo. Check my list, too. Let me know if we can work out a deal!:p

Hm, not much that I really want, sorry.

Your: Luxray GL X

My: Dialga G X
Electivire FB Lv. X

CML for Lux X. I can do Blaze X plus some other stuff.

Would you be willing to do:

My:
Uxie Lv. X or Time Space Distortion

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X
+ Throw in (Like a RH or something)

LMK or counter.

Thanks

Jackolas said:
Your: Luxray GL X

My: Dialga G X
Electivire FB Lv. X
Don't really need either of those, sorry.
richkid50000 said:
CML for Lux X. I can do Blaze X plus some other stuff.
Nah, not too interested in Blaze.
AnthonyG said:

My:

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X

LMK or counter.

Thanks
Hm, isn't Luxray GL Lv. X worth almost as much as Uxie Lv. X and TSD combined? If you meant "and", then I'd be willing to do it, and I'd throw in Luxray GL and something else if you want.

RE: Dichromate Trade [H] Lux GL X, RH Call [W] I WANT YOUR LANTURN CARDS, easy trades

Dichromate said:
AnthonyG said:

My:

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X

LMK or counter.

Thanks
Hm, isn't Luxray GL Lv. X worth almost as much as Uxie Lv. X and TSD combined? If you meant "and", then I'd be willing to do it, and I'd throw in Luxray GL and something else if you want.

Err...nevermind.

If you think its worth as much as Uxie Lv. X AND TSD, than I'll take a pass, I can definetly find it for cheaper than that.

Its worth at least one of them but def not both.

Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back