• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dino's Trading Emporium! [H]: B&W sets, figures and more [W]: B&W-on, BW promos, CoL, CYL!

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {W} B&W, to CYL {H} Many cards...

@Phaaze22 I already have the Fighting Energy but I'd love the others, thank you! :) Yeah sure, PM me.

@iisnumber12 Well, if you have them all, then just take your pick for which you'd like to trade for, however if I'm about to finalize with Phaaze22, that's part of the trade with him so unfortunately it won't be availible. Sorry. :(

@ThirdEye I don't have either of the two cards on your want list... sorry. ;(

Hey, do you have any older cards? I have nearly all of your NVI wants, so please comment on my profile when you get a chance to read this.

Professor Juniper x3 (#101)
Revive x1 (#102)
Super Scoop Up x1 (#103)
Switch x4 (#104)

Interested in the above. I have pretty much all the EP you could want unlisted. Check my list?

I've been out offered, I'll pass on my trade

SotS said:
Professor Juniper x3 (#101)
Revive x1 (#102)
Super Scoop Up x1 (#103)
Switch x4 (#104)

Interested in the above. I have pretty much all the EP you could want unlisted. Check my list?

Offer which ever EP cards you like that I have on my wants, and I'm sure we can come to a deal. :D
I realised from your thread that you only ship to US and Canada... unfortunately I'm in the UK, unless you wish to request a middleman?

Ah, I see. Do you have any NDE cards for trade yet?

JEKyl said:
Ah, I see. Do you have any NDE cards for trade yet?

Unfortunately no, however I do plan on getting some in the the near future. :)

Wow, epic fail on my part for not seeing you live in UK. I got the things I needed though, sorry for the late reply.

SotS said:
Wow, epic fail on my part for not seeing you live in UK. I got the things I needed though, sorry for the late reply.

Haha, no it's fine. ^^
~Bump!

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {W} B&W, to CYL {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, misc items

I've just done some MAJOR updating, to both my Wants and Haves. Check them out! :D

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W, to CYL

I'd be interested in 4 Bianca and a Heavy Ball! =D

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W, to CYL

Phaaze22 said:
I'd be interested in 4 Bianca and a Heavy Ball! =D

Awesome! :D
Do you have any of my wants? Preferably Black & White or Emerging Powers but if not that's cool. c:

I do! That's why I took so long, was looking through all my stacks from those sets XD

I have:

Joltik #45 BLW
Swoobat #51 BLW
Swoobat #37 EPO
Krookodile #62 EPO
Unfezant #82 EPO

Phaaze22 said:
I do! That's why I took so long, was looking through all my stacks from those sets XD

I have:

Joltik #45 BLW
Swoobat #51 BLW
Swoobat #37 EPO
Krookodile #62 EPO
Unfezant #82 EPO

Haha! xD That's awesome! Finalize? :)

hey i have a lot of cards you want
I will trade 1 uncommon/rev common OR rev uncommon for 1 of your trainers i want

Binx wants
xx super rod
xx energy retreival
xx eviolite if you have

Back