• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Dino's Trading Emporium! [H]: B&W sets, figures and more [W]: B&W-on, BW promos, CoL, CYL!

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W, to CYL

Binx345 said:
hey i have a lot of cards you want
I will trade 1 uncommon/rev common OR rev uncommon for 1 of your trainers i want

Binx wants
xx super rod
xx energy retreival
xx eviolite if you have

Hey! c: I have 3x Super Rod, 2x Energy Retrieval but unfortunately no Eviolite. So are you saying you will trade 5 rev commons/uncommons on my wants? :)

RE: ~Dino's Awesome Thread! =D {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, misc items {W} B&W, to CYL

yes i have so many revs common/uncommon please check my thread and let me know

my 5 rev C/U pokemon

your

3 super rod, 2 energy retrieval

Binx345 said:
yes i have so many revs common/uncommon please check my thread and let me know

my 5 rev C/U pokemon

your

3 super rod, 2 energy retrieval

The only cards I really saw were these:
Scraggy ND, Weavile ND, Pinsir ND

Do you happen to have any cards from my B&W and/or EP wants? I don't mind if they're not reverse.

pinsir is a reverse holo rare, so what about those 3 you listed for the 5 trainers?

Binx345 said:
pinsir is a reverse holo rare, so what about those 3 you listed for the 5 trainers?

Hmm... do you.not have any of my B&W or EP wants then? I'd prefer to trade for those if you have any.

no i dont have any bw or ep stuff you want but how about i replace the rev holo pinsir w a regular holo NV conkeldurr?

wait i just realized reverse weaville is a rare reverse holo

so 2 new offers

A. your 5 trainers for my NV holo R conkeldurr, rev scraggy ND

B. your 5 trainers for my rev holo rare pinsir ND, reverse holo rare ND weaville

Binx345 said:
no i dont have any bw or ep stuff you want but how about i replace the rev holo pinsir w a regular holo NV conkeldurr?

wait i just realized reverse weaville is a rare reverse holo

so 2 new offers

A. your 5 trainers for my NV holo R conkeldurr, rev scraggy ND

B. your 5 trainers for my rev holo rare pinsir ND, reverse holo rare ND weaville

I would like to go with offer A, however with the Trainers being quite sought after cards, they're worth a little more. Add Weavile or Pinsir to offer A and you have yourself a deal - it would still be an over offer on my part.

RE: Dino's Thread! {H} B&W (holos), HGSS, figures, deck boxes {W} Look! :)

Added a few more HGSS stuff, a Tepig figure (sealed) and sealed B&W preview pack. :)

Boost! Just added some deck wants - I really need these! :p

Hey I have 3 rare candy and 1 juniper. Can you CML to see if you might like anything else? And if you have any of my wants? lmk thanks

KaMewie said:
Hey I have 3 rare candy and 1 juniper. Can you CML to see if you might like anything else? And if you have any of my wants? lmk thanks

Unfortunately I traded away quite a few of your wants away about a week ago. :(
I do have many other trainers though, so check them out! :3

It's al right then. If you ever get any of my wants do lmk! :)

Hey man, are any of the trainers you have RH? I'd be interested in same if they are

KaMewie- Will do! It's a shame, I would have liked those cards. xD
Bobert- Nope, sorry! :(

Any way for you to upload a pic of your deck boxes?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Any way for you to upload a pic of your deck boxes?

Yup! Here they both are, front and back. :)
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/DinoTamerMeep/1348240339974_zps62cb0c3f.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/DinoTamerMeep/1348240279143_zpsc9940d3f.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/DinoTamerMeep/1348240405746_zps3998f1d1.jpg
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z442/DinoTamerMeep/1348240371064_zps5fccea23.jpg

Back