Ditto from Fossil (#3)

However my dear Albatross, you are sadly mistaken for ditto pwns all. When indeed ditto would be knocked out, the ditto has mimicked you so well, that you in fact knock out yourself, not knowing that you are indeed the very ditto you are trying to knock out.

ahh but you make the mistake that luxray is not a ditto'ed eevee, therefore luxray or garcomp eats the poor deevee (ya did you like that one :D ) for breakfast lunch and dinner all day long

[rage]
i cant believe i over looked the fact its only a poke power
thnx to Albatross245 i now know how to destroy it

DUDE CHANGE YOUR ICON TO A DITTO OR NINTENDO WILL GET MAD!!!!!! AND YOUR BANNER!!!!!

1- Well, Ditto is by far, the BCIF. Put 4 of him in a deck with 54 energies, 1 Wynaut and an E-Belt and you have the BDIF.

2- Ditto is the metagame. Nothing beats ditto. Ditto is the rock paper and scissors without the weakensses.

3-Ditto is a combo paradox. He needs nothing else to win. However, he does have the ability to turn into those new Digimon from Nightblack and Lightwhite. So he can also sacrifice 300 monster points in trap mode to activate a discard mount. Equip him with a Memory Berry and he's a killing machine. He simply copies the attacks from the playmat and table underneath him. This, combined with his attack bonus, is enough to kill almost all Pokemon.

4- I'd rate it ∞/1. Honestly, you have to run this card in you deck. No,you have to run this card in your deck and use it as your sleeves. Wait, scratch that. You must run this card in your deck, use it as your sleeves, cook it with bacon composed of Ditto on a stove made out of this Ditto in a house built from a Ditto TC on an Earth formed from a Molten Ditto Card in a tiny sector of space that is a single molecule composing a single cell from the universe that is Ditto.

5- Amazing. I especially like how there is a picture of Ditto. And how the picture is a square. And how there are two copies of this card, one shiny and one not. By law, they had to make a non-shiny edition to give to Chuck Norris, who would be angered to have seen the shiny one since it is so much more epic then him. Did I mention that I love how they crafted the Ditto to look like Gabe Newell?

It's actually a Pokemon Power. It is always in effect, even during your opponent's turn. Luxray Flash Impacting the thing won't work.

if powers could be used during your opponents turn, there would be no need for bodies, because pokebodies are those that are in use at all times.

The best card ever to have seen print in any card games. Magic wept when they didn't get this powerhouse. Yu-gi-oh who wasn't even around yet wished that they could even conceive something nearing the sheer magnitude of this beastly beast of beastliness. If Kirby were to copy its power he would get sick form how overpowering it is. What's best is since it can copy any pokemon, it can use anything that is special to that pokemon, like Energy Gain. It's the the result of mixing a 'Joker' card, the blackhorse of a card game, and 'the break the rules' card. It's so awesome that I haven't even broken the first layer of the BAMFnes and I've already explained it to the best of my ability...YOU MUST PLAY THIS CARD!!!

Wow, this brings back memories. Doesn't anyone remember when I took Ditto to Worlds and went undefeated? I'm Suberau Sum Cerduzerguy by the way. I look like this on the deck: :D Also, the only reason I won is because of a secret tech--a 4th Ditto from Fossil! Yea, bet you never thought about that. I had to take out a whole holo energy for it. I bought it for a 100 pennies. Can you believe that? 100 pennies. Wasted. Excuse me while I leave and go to my penny's funeral and kill the guy who ripped me off.

Ugh. Ditto FS is seriously the most meta card in the history of forever. I don't get what all the hype is about. It's got so many counters that it's practically unpalatable except in the ways you people have come up with. If anything, it can easily be taken out by the REAL best card in the game, Dunsparce NG.

if this was still in modified this card would be ridicuolus dce copy like over 90% of the metagame deck attacks zenblade blitzsclag toxic revenge bite clawswipe

WOW! Who the heck? Oh man!....
Wooh...yikes, ouch...
Uh huh!
That's right. Ditto? Who? Oh yeah. SNAP CRACKLE SNAP!!
MEOW! Jeezus!
Shoot, DANG!
Ditto, that's right. Who dat is? Ditto of course!
Man, why isn't this still around?
DUH!

Ditto should be a TCG by itself, it's simply too epic to stay in the Pokemon TCG world.

Otherwise the Pokemon TCG would implode due to Ditto's godliness, thusly creating a black hole into which all of life would be sucked into. Bacon will never exist again...and that simply will not do.

Ditto is now diamonds!

Ditto's on a horse. HYAH!!1

in truth it's downfall would be it's power, power spray or cessation crystal, either one would shutdown this card instantly. other then that this card is annoying. cya

Pokemon Power cannot be power sprayed. Pokemon Power cannot be Time Crystal'd. Pokemon Power cannot be Cessation Crystal'd. DCE=DRE.

^__^

~L_X_F

Back