Diving Deep — Analyzing Complex Board States

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey PokeBeach readers, I hope your season has been off to a great start!
It is hard to believe we are already approaching the end of the first quarter of the season. I recently followed up my 2nd place finish at the Baltimore Regional Championships with a Top 8 at the Louisville Regional Championships! I played the exact same 60 card deck list at both tournaments, and was rewarded for continuing to put my faith in Lugia VSTAR!
SWSH12_EN_211.png

I actually wasn’t even planning on attending Louisville, but when more registration slots opened up I decided I should keep playing hot off of my Baltimore finish, and I’m very glad I did! If you want to read about my Lugia deck and it’s construction check out...

Continue reading...

Board one: dusknoir their dusclops and boss rotom after nest balling for a Pokemon(preferably duskull

Last edited:
Board state 1: pop dusknoir to hit charizard, tjen use noctowl to get a recovery card, then buddy buddy to refill bench, knock out charizard, when it comes back to you, your opp likely knocked out your terapagos so they're at 1 prize, youre at 2, play ultra ball to either get noctowl and use it to get an 8th pokemon on the bench or just put another pokemon on the bench use quick search for double turbo energy, attach to terapagos, boss up rotom to win the game.

Back