Pokemon Do Pokemon Kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Flygon

Aspiring Trainer
Do you think that pokemon kill other pokemon to survive? do they kill people? anything? discuss

Yes to the first, no to the second. There's been Pokédex entries on hunting and stuff. WE haven't seen anything in reality that naturally kills humans to survive. Apart from microbes.

well...actually pokemoin kill..but not people..they just want to make people scary..

well. bacteria arent pokemon so thats kind of irrelevant.... but i agree that we havent seen any action of pokemon killing anything...and taking into account that its a cartoon , i think that they dont kill////

what k-flygon???of course they kill...like fearow..it kills caterpie to eat..that doesnt mean that it doesnt eat pokeblocks..

but its still cartoons...did you ever see Bugs bunny die?? its not possible for anything to die in a cartoon, or a manga i suppose....cause ive read mangas

so what if bugs bunny isnt a pokemon?? they are both cartoon are they not??? so why should pokemon die when bugs bunny doesnt??

actually,bugs bunny went to die..he was close to die...but the subject of this topic isnt the question if bugs bunny died..and i say that pokemon[eventhogh the anime doesnt show pokemon killing each other]kill themselves..

and i dissagree, because Pokemon (like bugs) is a cartoon.....and like i said before cartoons DONT DIE....and they dont kill either

K-Flygon said:
and i dissagree, because Pokemon (like bugs) is a cartoon.....and like i said before cartoons DONT DIE....and they dont kill either

That's your incorrect statement. It is anime, Japanese cartoons, based upon Manga. Manga is not child's stuff. NOt always. Thus, death will be approached in some cases.

yes but have you ever actually Seen that happen?? how can you be sure? mabye pokemon just drink water and survive...

^actually,m0nster1nc is correct..if in anime doesnt show the death of a pokemon,this doesnt mean that they dont kill each other big guy..understood???

I disagree....pokemon dont kill for food....there is no imaginary world of pokemon its just what they show on the show....so since they dont show it, it doesnt happen....thats my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back