Do you guys keep your boxes and booster pack covers?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Do you keep your boxes and booster covers? I do. I have the FR/LG charmander deck and the deoxys rayquaza deck as well as the armaldo deck from sandstorm and I have about 45 packs from R/S all the way up to unseen forces. I do that because the pokemon are cool and so is the artwork.:) Oh all the cards from them are all in my binder in case you were wondering where the cards were.:)

Open the packs from the bottom because they open easier.:)

Depends on your area. Japanese packs are just plain HARD to open.. but the packs we get here (which I'd assume are the only type of English pack) are easy to open from the back.. just pull the two sides of the back apart a little, then follow up with your finger, pulling a bit at a time.. if you know what I mean. Should open perfectly.

I keep all my theme deck boxes.... they have beautiful artwork. I also keep one of each of the 4 booster designs... keeping them all is just way too much.

I started collecting mine in 2003. I don't know why I decided too but I could not bear to throw them away anymore.:)

sometimes Tin Boxes are useful for keeping those boosters... I start keep all of the design (though, not all of them, I missed some :( ) from Base Set, and people will think those are a junk if I didn't keep it safe (my mom or my maid will gonna trash it... >,< like she did before!!)

That is a funny card you made mysery E and that is cool idea and put your cards in a locked box if you don't want them thrown out.:)

All deck boxes end up in my closet to get lost forever :D, I only keep 1 kind of boosters, the lm ones with mew :D, I have 32 mew boosters right now :D

i like ground breaker theme deck art more than shadow quake.
my shadow quake theme deck is broken

Back