Does anyone here play ANYTHING ELSE?!

Have any of you ever heard or played the games I mentioned?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cool

Hi.
Does anyone here play anything other then first party nintendo games? All I see is people talking about Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. Okkkkaayy what about the good stuff? Mega Man, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, Tekken, old school games like sega? Gunstar Heros, Comix Zone, Phantasy Star and stuff like that. Also does anyone any other systems that arent made nintendo.

Because seriously, I am really sick of this. I just want some more broader discussions.

Mega Man, Gunstar Heroes, Phantasy Star. Excellent, excellent games/game series.

dmaster out.

You bet I do:

Pacman, Galaga, Sonic CD, Sonic/3 & Knuckles, Comix Zone is awesome, Tekken, Asteroids, Vectorman/2 (extremely good game), and a bunch of other stuff.

Wow, Pokebeach having members who like games not made my nintendo? UNSPEAKABLE!

Well my PSN is rpgfighter if anyone wants to play some, SCIV, LBP and SFIV when it comes out. Also, is anyone getting KOF13?

well all Ive seen on these forums is SSBB but right now I am obsessed with mario kart, any version9I just bought MK64:p) but I use to play alot of crap in the 90s(Had alot of crazy times in the 90s) but yeah I play alot of other games random games Im just sick of only seing SSBB threads here.

Little Big Planet!
Rockband 1 and 2
Gh2 alot 3 is gettin borin
SONIC 3/SONIC AND KNUCKLES! genesis beat like 9 times in a row
comic zone genesis and like just other random stuff

Hmm, lessee.

FIFA, SimCity, Transport Tycoon (The classic one), Grand Prix, DragonQuest Monsters...myeah.

I'm a nintendoid, no doubt about it, but there are other games I appreciate.

Any Doom game (in fact, I make my own Doom 1 & 2 levels), any Guilty Gear game, Call of Duty 3, 4, and 5 (beta), The Sims, Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, and so many more non-Nintendo games.

I may play a lot of Nintendo stuff, but in no way am I full blown Nintendo. I play:

Guilty Gear
Soul Calibur
Arcana Heart
Luminous Arc
The World Ends with You
Okami
Tales of Symphonia.

There are a lot more, but those are the main ones that come to my head.

Some games i play are:

Sonic ( A classic)
Okami (Love it)
Lion king (for the Sega)
Ecco (PS2 and the Sega)
Pacman (Another classic)

I *$ù§# love mega man!
First game I really couldn't stop playing way before game boy, playstation a.o.

Alright so really most of you guys only play sports games and sims?

Their are only 4 to 5 people who posted what I was really looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back