does ex Dragon fronteirs stink or rock?

Unseen Forces and Dragon Frontiers are competitors that are balanced and are fighting for their rightful title in the Best Set of the TCG. I like both.

Best set since UF and I got more than a box of each and the exs and several Holos are used in many decks at this moment. So NO it is a fantastic set that you get about 3 or 4 exs per box.

blazikenrocks said:
Does ex Dragon Frontiers stink? After all, you rarely get a Stage 2 or ex.:(:)

You must not be vary lucky then (or bought that many pack's) becuase the EX's have been vary easy to get the only hard card to get out of that set is mew*.(Well for me it was becuse I had four of all the other card's from that set before I got one mew*)

Also it rock's becuse of charizard* that card is just cool.

Possible the best set in the format (either this or Unseen Forces). Loads of great cards in the set, along with another way of getting Holon Mentor.

well, compared to the other stinky set, it is considered above-ok rating. Perhaps u dont have enough luck, it u get lucky, the cards u will get is AWESOME!

Does DF have several good & playable Pokemon? Check.

Does DF have good EXs overall? Check.

Does DF have good trainers? Check.

Do any archetypes use DF cards in a major role? Check.

I can see the delta haters not caring for DF, but by any measure it's a good set. I was going to list some specific cards that I like from the set but after typing in the 7th or 8th and with many more to go I just decided to say that I like a LOT of DF stuff.

You're saying the best set in format is either Unseen Forces or Dragon Frontiers? It just so happens it's NEITHER kids, the best set is Delta Species.

You're right. Maybe I'm getting bad luck. I get very very very very good luck in ex Power Keepers with Pokemon ex. I should stop with Dragon Frontiers and move on the Power Keepers.

blazikenrocks said:
You're right. Maybe I'm getting bad luck. I get very very very very good luck in ex Power Keepers with Pokemon ex. I should stop with Dragon Frontiers and move on the Power Keepers.

Or trade for the DF card's you want here.

Dragon Frontiers is probably the best set in Modified. The exs are all amazing (or at least most of them are) plus it had great holos, amazing trainers, and even a playable star (Mew). It's hard to even think of any set even close to being as good as DF (Unseen Forces comes close, but doesn't have near enough good holos and rares).

tomoyosfan1 said:
Dragon Frontiers is probably the best set in Modified. The exs are all amazing (or at least most of them are) plus it had great holos, amazing trainers, and even a playable star (Mew).  It's hard to even think of any set even close to being as good as DF (Unseen Forces comes close, but doesn't have near enough good holos and rares).
Do you even KNOW what a Holon Transceiver is?

Back