• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Most Sets] [Have]: SR, SH, Lv. X's [Want]: Uxie, Dialga/Palkia G [Updated Daily]

Alright, I just updated all of my POP 7, 8, and 9 cards. *Phew*

AND updated all of my Trainers, Supporters, and Stadium. *PHEW*

RE: [Most Sets] -Have- SR, SH, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie, Dialga/Palkia G [Updated Daily]

BUMP #2
Just added some new Bebe's and Platinum trainers from League today!

RE: [Most Sets] -Have- SR, SH, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie, Dialga/Palkia G [Updated Daily]

hey bat...what would you want for the Giratina figure?

Hey, well...
Firstly the figure is unopened in a black bag, but the box that that's in is not mint. The box has creases.
If that's okay with you, then I'm interested in your Cresselia Lv. X, but only if you think that's fair.

batmylashes said:
Hey, well...
Firstly the figure is unopened in a black bag, but the box that that's in is not mint. The box has creases.
If that's okay with you, then I'm interested in your Cresselia Lv. X, but only if you think that's fair.

actually, I was wondering what you were wanting monetary-wise...all my money cards are tied up in offers, and I didn't want to offer you a bunch of cards for it

Oh okay, what about $10 shipped?

Also, I just posted my request for a verified seller tag, still waiting for it to be approved.

CML for if you have any rare candies

I'm sorry but I don't have any Rare Candies for trade right now.
If I get any extra I'll let you know.

batmylashes said:
Oh okay, what about $10 shipped?

Also, I just posted my request for a verified seller tag, still waiting for it to be approved.

ok, that's cool...do you have paypal...I'm not ready to buy it right now, but I will let you know by PM when I'm ready

@ Qnetykz: Yeah I have a paypal, it's [email protected]. Just let me know whenever you're ready and you want to go through with it.

@ Kashmaster: Sorry, I didn't really see anything that I wanted to trade for it right now.

Needs:
Platinum Pre-Order Giratina Origin Forme Figure (Unopened/Mint)
BTET Flying Pikachu (Japanese 1st Edition)
Regional Stamped LA Heatran

Haves:
- Platinum -
Dialga G (7/127)

- Legends Awakened -
Uxie (43/146)
Lots of Drifloon stuff (incl figure)

If thats not enough, take out the Heatran, Cause I really love the Giratina figure :O

Can you CML for your 2 Cherrim SF. :3

@ Prof. Shinx: Well, the Giratina figure is currently pending. I have another one but it's opened. (Still mint and I have the box) Would you want to trade for that one? If not let me know please and we can work something out. :D

Also - What kind of Drifloon stuff do you have? What kind of figure? (I'm all excited, lol)

@ SotS: I'm sorry but I didn't see anything that I wanted to trade them for. If anything changes, I'll let you know.

Are you interested in trading your Deoxys X2 (1 Defense, 1 Normal holo) For an RH Palkia G? If you are not interested, please CML for those along with Shiny Lotad. Thank you!

-AP77

CML FOR
Omastar x2 MD (26/100)
Gengar SF

batmylashes said:
@ Prof. Shinx: Well, the Giratina figure is currently pending. I have another one but it's opened. (Still mint and I have the box) Would you want to trade for that one? If not let me know please and we can work something out. :D

Also - What kind of Drifloon stuff do you have? What kind of figure? (I'm all excited, lol)

The opened one is still fine... (I was opening it anyhoo).

I have a crap load of Drifloon cards and the figure is a 3cm? ...
Well its just a Drifloon :p

I value it at $1 I guess.

@ Prof. Shinx: I think I have all of the Drifloon cards that are legal, but if you have any that are from other sets, or reverse holo I would love them. :) The figure sounds cool, too.

So it would be,

YOUR:
Drifloon cards (If any) + figure
LA Uxie
PT Dialga G

for MY:

Giratina Figure (Opened, but in box)
BTET Flying Pikachu (Japanese 1st Edition)
Regional Stamped LA Heatran

You want to finalize?

@ Ampha-Pwn77: I would trade Deoxys X2 (1 Defense, 1 Normal holo) For a RH Palkia G, but I didn't see anything that I wanted for the Shiny Lotad. Would you like to finalize though?

@ Ralphalaus: I'm interested in your LA Azelf, LA Mesprit, and PT Torterra. Would you want to do that?

I can give you a palkia G for a weavile G and a toxicroak G

I'm afraid I don't need anymore Palkia G after I finalize with Ampha-Pwn, but if I do I will let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back