DP series finale.

Playerking95 said:
Maybe she comes back to compete in musicals.
Yeah that's what I first thought. Dawn might come back to tryout in musicals. Though she will most likely lose to Iris, like how May visited and verses Dawn and lost.

Ice Arceus said:
Yeah that's what I first thought. Dawn might come back to tryout in musicals. Though she will most likely lose to Iris, like how May visited and verses Dawn and lost.
cool theory and it sounds very plausible :p

TheDarkLucario said:
Can you stop talking about Gary >:] It's not gonna happen again!

- DP189: Battle against Takuto starts
- DP190: Ash wins barely
- DP191: Ash looses in the finals, cries, you know... Takes it like a man ;]
- DP192: Ash says his goodbyes, then boards a plane to Isshu

- BW001: Story follows Iris
- BW002: Ash meets Iris
- BW003 to End: Follows the basic concept of DP

This. Plus if Dento is Brock's replacement he'll run into Ash eventually.
Also If Ash were to encounter someone with Isshu Pokemon I would hope it'd be an evolution starter, or maybe a Wargle/Shimama/Kibago.

imsocool4321 said:
I think Ash will get the pidgin

No way. Ash never gets the region bird [/sarcasm]

Episode 658: Pokémon Doctor Brock [Brock buds a romance with Nurse Joy, and decides to help her out, leaving Ash.]
Episode 659: Memories are Pearl! Friendships are Diamond! [Dawn and Ash part ways, say goodbye]

Also it appears Ash will not battle Takuto meaning
A] It's a short battle and Ash looses
B] Paul beats Ash

I think Ash will battle Takuto, but ya it'll be short he will prolly fail to kill the Darkrai or some new pokemon from Isshu

Hmm. I haven't been keeping up with the anime, but wouldn't this make the first time the entire group splits up for a season? o_O

Ice Arceus said:

Maybe Iris will be the Brock replacement and Dento will be the Dawn replacement. It doesn't seem like Iris would take part in musicals, and it would be neat to see people's characteristics switch genders. Now don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Iris isn't going to hit on all the guys she sees, maybe she'll just keep Brock's knowledge.

runeon12 said:
Maybe Iris will be the Brock replacement and Dento will be the Dawn replacement. It doesn't seem like Iris would take part in musicals, and it would be neat to see people's characteristics switch genders. Now don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure Iris isn't going to hit on all the guys she sees, maybe she'll just keep Brock's knowledge.
By her looks Iris seems a bit crazy. But you might be right. Dento will probably take part in musical contests, but he is a gym leader and seems to be a waiter of some sort. The only way to find out is to wait until the series starts up.

Ice Arceus said:
By her looks Iris seems a bit crazy. But you might be right. Dento will probably take part in musical contests, but he is a gym leader and seems to be a waiter of some sort. The only way to find out is to wait until the series starts up.

Yeah, I wouldn't like it to be revealed right now, I want to be surprised.

runeon12 said:
Yeah, I wouldn't like it to be revealed right now, I want to be surprised.
Yeah probably more information will come out near the end of the DP series.

I didnt think of it that way and it does seem plausible that dento replaces dawn and iris replaces brock, cool idea

I think since ash might beeat paul, paul might release all of his Pokemon and call them useless. Or he will actually be happy with them. Finally i think paul might go to isshu as well.

Playerking95 said:
I think since ash might beeat paul, paul might release all of his Pokemon and call them useless. Or he will actually be happy with them. Finally i think paul might go to isshu as well.

SPOILER - I believe Gliscor wins the match for Ash.

I have a feeling that Ash is going to beat Paul, but is going to loose to the Trainer with the Darkrai. Then after that say goodbye to everyone and had to the Isshu Region.

Ice Arceus said:
I have a feeling that Ash is going to beat Paul, but is going to loose to the Trainer with the Darkrai. Then after that say goodbye to everyone and had to the Isshu Region.

Same, Ash will beat Paul but ya, lose to Takuto, or w/e his name is.

Back