Dragons Exalted discussion (problems, quality control, and other)

RE: Cards Damaged Right Out of Pack

if you notice, with the newer sets. the packing on each individual booster is loose. this could be it.

Weird Dragons Exalted packs

So about a week or two ago, my local league had a Dragons Exalted booster draft. We all got handed our packs, and started opening them. One of my friends who was sitting beside me, however, opened a 6 card pack! We all thought he was trolling us at first, because, come on, 6 card packs? But he hadn't passed any cards down, nor had he taken any. There were also many 9 card packs. Later in the draft, there was even a 4 card pack, to which everyone burst out laughing at. After, when the extra packs were being sold, the same person who pulled a 6 card pack in the beginning bought some more packs; one of them which looked thinner than the others. Sure enough, it only had 7 cards! That one we recorded, and I'd show you guys if I knew how, but I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, lol. So what I want to know is: Have any of you peoplez opened Dragons Exalted packs with missing cards?

RE: Weird Dragons Exalted packs

Joshawott said:
So about a week or two ago, my local league had a Dragons Exalted booster draft. We all got handed our packs, and started opening them. One of my friends who was sitting beside me, however, opened a 6 card pack! We all thought he was trolling us at first, because, come on, 6 card packs? But he hadn't passed any cards down, nor had he taken any. There were also many 9 card packs. Later in the draft, there was even a 4 card pack, to which everyone burst out laughing at. After, when the extra packs were being sold, the same person who pulled a 6 card pack in the beginning bought some more packs; one of them which looked thinner than the others. Sure enough, it only had 7 cards! That one we recorded, and I'd show you guys if I knew how, but I'm not very good with that kind of stuff, lol. So what I want to know is: Have any of you peoplez opened Dragons Exalted packs with missing cards?

I never dealt with a mispackaged booster pack. Looks like you got trolled.

I haven't seen any packs like that around my area, but i did open one about 4 days ago with a holo gigalith, a holo ampharos and a rev holo shedinja :D kinda wish one of those rares were useful, but we can't all win with packs!

The Dragons Exalted set has got to be one of the worst packaged sets we've had in a long long time, maybe even ever!

At the Prerelease which I went to, at least THREE booster boxes had NO Reverse Holos.

Also, the box I ordered only had two EXs; Terrakion EX and Ho-Oh EX. That was it. Nothing else. No Full Arts.

At my league we had a box in no EX's or Shiny's. And in my box I pulled 4 EX's. 2 FA and 2 regular. These box rates a ridiculous.

@venasour x
Wow, really? No EX's OR secrets? Pretty bad :p

@Trexroarr
You mean to say.. Out of those 3 boxes, none of them had any reverses at all? This set sucks...

This is weird- I've never opened mispackaged packs before, especially not this badly. It's supposed to be quite uncommon for this to happen, but... Wow. Around 4/5 of the people in our draft had at least one mispackaged pack.

One time I opened an Undaunted booster box and got a pack with only 4 cards in it.

Well,my only box had many cards. You may got trolled.
I never saw any Dragons Excalted Boxes opened.

That is pretty weird! I don't think I have ever opened a pack that had more or less of the amount of cards that it claimed to contain.

I did notice that all of the Dragons Exalted Ultra Rare cards that I pulled, except for one (out of two dozen or so), had some form of damage done to them, whether it was edge wear, white dots/lines on the back of the card, or something else.

Well when I opened my Chandelure blister pack, all the cards were damaged :(

Heh, saw someone who pulled 2 Reverses yesterday. Only one I've seen, though...

I opened a pack from my BR winnings yesterday and it had 6 RH rares in it

ashtavakra said:
if you notice, with the newer sets. the packing on each individual booster is loose. this could be it.

Do you mean the seal on the wrappers is loose, or the cards are loose inside the pack (causing them to move around)? Because the latter has always been present...

o0Flint0o said:
I seriously hope this doesn't keep going.

It will keep going until Pokemon ships out their second print run of DRX. So pretty much all the packs out now have the chance of being flawed. However, I'm pretty sure Pokemon has already sent out their second print run, but there is no guarantee all these errors were fixed :

thefleeee said:
I opened a pack from my BR winnings yesterday and it had 6 RH rares in it
You serious? That's so weird.

Daelum said:
It will keep going until Pokemon ships out their second print run of DRX. So pretty much all the packs out now have the chance of being flawed. However, I'm pretty sure Pokemon has already sent out their second print run, but there is no guarantee all these errors were fixed :

Well, considering how many times it happened to people, (Meaning people sending in support tickets about it,) the Pokemon company should be well aware of this right now. Now we should just hope they fix it.

It makes you wonder what went wrong.
Even though these are very huge mistakes, I wouldn't go out to file a lawsuit on a franchise that we all loved since we were children...(You all DO love Pokemon, don't you?)
I haven't seen this for myself though, I didn't buy a single pack of DraEX yet.

This is one reason that I say pack fresh rather than mint condition. I'm not too worried about this, so far I have only had very minor issues such as slight edgewear. However, there is all the ridiculosness about DRX puls and all that.

Back