• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Ah I hope everyone and the horse are alright! I can send all your things tomorrow. If you don't have enough money to pay yet you can transfer it when you do (preferably this year still :p).

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

-sniffs- Okay! If you could please check again for the fletchling pokedoll and the charizard mega battle pack when you go next I'd really appreciate it. c:
Though if they still don't have the battle pack just forget about it, you can just take that amount of the shipping costs? Not very fussed about that one, but I really want that pokedoll. I hope they actually do sell it there, it's so expensive to get it anywhere else and I need a fletchling plushie in my life. ;~;

Drohn said:
Ah I hope everyone and the horse are alright! I can send all your things tomorrow. If you don't have enough money to pay yet you can transfer it when you do (preferably this year still :p).

Aww, you're the best <3
I get more money in a few weeks, so you'll be paid this month for sure xD

Were you able to get the mew plush keychain by any chance? Were the mugs still available to check to see if they'd survive the journey overseas? Also, I can make the payment for my order so far if you get a moment to send me the total (I just wasn't sure about the fees). I'm still waiting for the FIFA Pikachu figure/plush though. Let me know what is most convenient for you or if you have a preference with the payment :)

Yea I got the Mew! We can do payment after shipping. That way I only have to calculate the total once. :p I already bought a mug for Suikun today (the Eeveelutions). They don't feel like the ones that break easily. :D Which one do you want (if you want one)?

NeruCake said:
-sniffs- Okay! If you could please check again for the fletchling pokedoll and the charizard mega battle pack when you go next I'd really appreciate it. c:
Though if they still don't have the battle pack just forget about it, you can just take that amount of the shipping costs? Not very fussed about that one, but I really want that pokedoll. I hope they actually do sell it there, it's so expensive to get it anywhere else and I need a fletchling plushie in my life. ;~;

Missed your message before; I'll definitely check next time!

Thank you!! C:

Drohn said:
Yea I got the Mew! We can do payment after shipping. That way I only have to calculate the total once. :p I already bought a mug for Suikun today (the Eeveelutions). They don't feel like the ones that break easily. :D Which one do you want (if you want one)?

YAY :D Thanks! :D:D Payment after shipping works for me--I completely understand :) I trust your judgement so I'd like the blue mug in your photo please! The one on the left:

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0087_zpsd2cbaa95.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

Thanks again :3

Does anyone know any websites that announce new items coming to the Pokemon Centre? I know of Charizard Rainbows but they haven't posted anything about the designer pikachu plush and I'm kind of curious! c:
Because my wallet really needs more things to buy.[/sarcasm]

Drohn, did you see any Pokémon candy in the shops in Japan? They're supposed to sell gum with stickers and cards :3

@NeruCake: That's the only site I know of, Neru. Maybe someone else knows other sites. It could be that they're a bit slow with the update and will still post it. I did see flyers of that same Pikachu in the Pokémon Centre, so I'm pretty sure they will have it. :p

@Riraito: I do see some Pokémon Candy lying around in some places, but I'm not sure which one you mean.

Haha, thanks anyway! C:
It's not even because I want the pikachu plush, I just wanna be in on all the hot gossip about new releases! Because I'm nosy about stuff like that. >u> I've been going on Charizard Rainbows pretty much every day just checking for updates for some reason..

NeruCake said:
I've been going on Charizard Rainbows pretty much every day just checking for updates for some reason..

I do the same... >.> <.<

Also, Drohn, just wanted to let you know that my package arrived safely today and everything was awesome! :D It was sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me when I got home from dropping my relatives off at the airport. I'm going to be heading off to bed soon, but I'll make sure to drop you another positive rep when I'm back on in the morning. <3 (and start planning my next order...)

I got no new orders for another trip as far as I know. Some people asked to check again if they had some things. I can do that tomorrow, but chances are that they don't have it and I can't buy anything. If you guys do want me to check tomorrow are you ok with still covering transportation despite that? I can also check during the next trip I get actual new orders, though. Let me know what you guys prefer.

I'm holding off on any further orders until Rising Fist comes out, I believe. The "human merch" stuff is coming out tomorrow and I might be interested in some of that, but I'm not in so much of a rush for it that I'd have you go even if you're not buying anything. :)

I prefer next weekend because they should be releasing the FIFA Pikachu plush and other items then. I would like to hold off on the mug until then please :)

I need to save up some money first and I think I got most of the stuff I want already. I will be back in the future though :3

I'm really curious as to whether they have restocked but it doesn't seem like anyone else wants you to go in and I don't want you to make a special trip for me so next time is fine! The suspense is killing me slowly though.. They need to have the fletchling plushie next time. ;~;

I can wait until next week!

Yea, I'm with everyone else it seems. No need to go and check without actual orders. I'll be sure to finish up my order when the Rising Fist stuff comes out though! :)

Ok! :D

Back