• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

NeruCake said:
Cool! Would you please be able to pick one of those up for me as well? :'D

So the new list would be:
-Espurr Wanted Cookie Tin
-Greninja pokedoll
-Fletchling pokedoll
-Inkay pokedoll
-Charizard Mega Battle Pack

Drohn said:
Just came back! Sadly there were again some things sold out! :( It goes so fast there.. Maybe they will have restocked on the 10th of May when I go again (that's when there's new merchandise again).

@Riraito: They did have the Pikachu pen case! :D

They had everything except:
- Absol Key Charm (Absol and Lucario were sold out)
- Fletchling Pokedoll
- Charizard Mega Battle pack
- Goomy and Sliggoo Clear files (they did have the plush!)

@NeruCake: I went to the Toys R Us today and they had the Charizard Mega Battle Pack there, so I picked it up for you! :)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterFileFolderCaseFennekinFroakieFront-500x500.JPG

I want this :D
But not before I've paid you of course. I can store my clear files in this :3

Drohn, is it possible for you to order from the Japanese Nintendo online store? I'm not sure if you know anything about Kid Icarus cards, but they were so much easier to get in Japan (and practically anywhere else) than here in the United States. :( They released 20 little packs of 20 cards only available on the site, but it only ships to Japan. Would it be possible for me to ship them to you, and then for you to ship them to me? I'm not sure exactly how much shipping would cost considering there's 21 little card packs, but as long as it's not really expensive I'm totally willing to do it.

Drohn said:
@NeruCake: I went to the Toys R Us today and they had the Charizard Mega Battle Pack there, so I picked it up for you! :)

Ooh, thank you so much!! Appreciate it! 8D
And if the PC have the fletchling pokedoll when you go in next my life will be complete. 8I

ShimmeringIce said:
Drohn, is it possible for you to order from the Japanese Nintendo online store? I'm not sure if you know anything about Kid Icarus cards, but they were so much easier to get in Japan (and practically anywhere else) than here in the United States. :( They released 20 little packs of 20 cards only available on the site, but it only ships to Japan. Would it be possible for me to ship them to you, and then for you to ship them to me? I'm not sure exactly how much shipping would cost considering there's 21 little card packs, but as long as it's not really expensive I'm totally willing to do it.

Hey! Yea I can do that. You can calculate the approximate costs for shipping with the link I put up in the first post. You will have to estimate the weight. So you will order it and fill in my address, right?

Drohn said:
ShimmeringIce said:

Hey! Yea I can do that. You can calculate the approximate costs for shipping with the link I put up in the first post. You will have to estimate the weight. So you will order it and fill in my address, right?

I managed to find a small card package that should be similar and make a weight estimate. Not sure exactly how much a box weighs but my estimate comes out at affordable even if there's a bit of an increase. ^_^

Yeah, I was thinking that I'd order with your address and then you can ship the box to me? It won't be the first time I've ordered on a site I can't completely understand, so I should be fine figuring out how, and it certainly won't be the last, hehe. For the shipping, I believe there are a few options and optional tracking isn't there? I will fully admit that I am not a patient person and enjoy tracking my packages a lot. However, the cost does practically double depending on whether it's a small package or international parcel. I believe that it's based on size and probably will be small package, but could you maybe measure when you get it so I can be sure?

So just to cover the specifics, before you ship, I send you some money through PayPal and then once you get the actual shipping price I send you the rest (all while taking into account the 7% fee)? Also, any additional fees? It's very awesome of you to do this and I really appreciate it, so I'm all for leaving a tip so to speak. :)

I ask 400 Yen for the time it takes per trip to the Pokémon Centre is 400 Yen and 200 Yen for the post office (total 600 Yen if your order includes one trip). Since I would only have to go to the post office it would only be 200 Yen for shipping.
First post said:
Since Paypal charges 3.4% transaction costs and my bank 1.2% for conversion costs this has to be added over the total amount. It can be rounded down to 4.5%. If I receive the money in a currency other than Euro there is an additional 2.5% conversion cost (from Paypal), making it a total of 7%.

The 7%, 4,5%, or 1,2% is to cover the money paypal and my bank charge me for receiving money/converting my money to Yen.

When you transfer money to me through paypal in another currency than Euro I first have to pay 3,4% + 0,35 Euro for receiving it (if you select you're the buyer). When you select you transfer it to friend or family you don;t need to pay this, but paypal will then charge you for it so it's the same basically.

After that I need to convert the money to Euro to put it on my bank. I can't pay directly with paypal in the store, so I have to put it on my bank first, which only has Euro, since I'm Dutch (paypal charges 2,5% for converting). This only has to be paid if you don't pay me in Euro.

Then I have to pay my bank for converting the money to Yen when I withdraw it here from my bank (that's 1,2%).

The 1,2% is a must, unless you send me Yen in cash through mail. :p The other charges can be paid directly by you to paypal if you convert it to Euro yourself (unless you also use the Euro, then this charge can be avoided completely) and select you transfer it to friend/family. The costs in the end are the same, however, so it doesn't make a difference for either of us, the only difference is that the other person pays for it.

Ok, thanks for the explanation! I should be able to figure it out one way or another. :) And no, I don't use Euros, I live in the United States. So I was thinking that I could place the order within the next few days and once it got to you we can work out how much you want sent before shipping and then I can send more for whatever shipping charge is left? Does that sound alright to you?

Sounds good! :) Keep me posted.

Drohn said:
Sounds good! :) Keep me posted.

Ok, tiny snag. Other than the shipping address it wants customer information required stuff like name, address, phone number ect. It even wants name and phonetic name, I'm not even sure what that means. Problem is, I can't fill any of it out because I don't live in Japan.

Would it be at all possible for you to order, please? Finding the items isn't complicated, all numbered 1-20 and then one other thing of the same nature. In fact, I can link you straight to a page that has all 21 of them lined up. I've added up the item cost, so I know what it should be. Shipping, I couldn't quite figure out because it wouldn't translate and I couldn't find the right kanji to do it on my own.

I can't read/write Japanese, though (except a few hiragana symbols). Would I need to do that? If not I can give it a try.

Drohn said:
I can't read/write Japanese, though (except a few hiragana symbols). Would I need to do that? If not I can give it a try.

Not really, I don't think. I manage to do it just by using Google toolbar that will translate the page into English. If your toolbar will translate most of it it's not that hard. Adding things to the cart is easy, I can walk you through it. I've only gotten to the second slide of checkout, but so far I've been able to see everything when my toolbar translates it. Seeing what needs to be put in how, only the phonetic name seems to need to be put in katakana. Are you able to type Japanese at all? See the characters on your computer? If you can't type but can see the characters, I'm pretty sure we can just translate your name into phonetic (meaning what it sounds like) and you can copy and paste it. Will the postal system there accept addresses in English?

Do the 840 Yen in the TCG section refer to the card sleeves, the Xerneas/Yveltal blisters, the Charizard Mega Battle pack or all of these?

In addition, may people ask publicly for shipping estimates before commiting to a purchase? I am certainly interested, but also highly indecisive.

ShimmeringIce said:
Drohn said:

Not really, I don't think. I manage to do it just by using Google toolbar that will translate the page into English. If your toolbar will translate most of it it's not that hard. Adding things to the cart is easy, I can walk you through it. I've only gotten to the second slide of checkout, but so far I've been able to see everything when my toolbar translates it. Seeing what needs to be put in how, only the phonetic name seems to need to be put in katakana. Are you able to type Japanese at all? See the characters on your computer? If you can't type but can see the characters, I'm pretty sure we can just translate your name into phonetic (meaning what it sounds like) and you can copy and paste it. Will the postal system there accept addresses in English?

I never ordered something online on this address so I don't know whether they will accept it. I did get a package from my family and they wrote it in romaji so I don't think it will be an issue to type the adress with our letters. I actually have a card with my name on it in Katakana (from my university) so I should be able to copy that. I'm not sure if my browser will translate the site, but we'll see. xD Do you have Skype or anything like that? It might be easier to chat there while we work on filling it in.
Renoir said:
Do the 840 Yen in the TCG section refer to the card sleeves, the Xerneas/Yveltal blisters, the Charizard Mega Battle pack or all of these?

In addition, may people ask publicly for shipping estimates before commiting to a purchase? I am certainly interested, but also highly indecisive.

The 840 Yen was for the Charizard Y Card Sleeves, but they increased the price in the center to 864 (many/all products had a price increase recently in the centre). The Charizard Y sleeves were sold out, though.They stil had Xerneas/Yveltal, Kalos Starters, Joltik, and Krookodile.

There's a link in the first post where you can calculate the approximate shipping costs. You have to estimate the weight of the package.

Are you able to type the Katakana with your keyboard? If not we can try to copy and paste it. You can see Japanese characters on your computer, right? Before I installed the Japanese language pack my computer only showed little squares. For your browser, looking at mine, when I go to a Japanese site my toolbar automatically pops up saying that the site is in a different language and if I want it to translate. I was looking into the mechanics of why and I found that it's because I have Google toolbar enabled in Internet Explorer. I'm not sure what you use, but perhaps you have something similar? You can try just going to a Japanese site and seeing if it pops up. My computer does have Skype, I'll have to create an account and I've never used it but I think trying to work through it together is a good idea.

Lastly, whether this manages to work or not, I really, really appreciate you trying so hard. :)

Edit: Found another snag, unfortunately. They don't take PayPal, only some credit cards and something like convenience store settlement, I have no idea what that is. Sigh. Well, let me know if that'll still work, but if not, thank you so much for trying. :)

I use a macbook and I installed the language pack. This should be Drohn:ドロン. If you give me the link of the site I can check whether it translates. I don't use internet explorer, but Torch/Safari/Firefox might do it as well.

I don't have any credit cards. In the Netherlands we can pay directly in stores with our bank account card and have the money withdrawn from our bank account. I think we can use that card as a credit card on some places, but I'm not sure how that works. We can give it a try. There are many convenient stores here and they often sell gift cards. Maybe there are cards with codes you can use for credit? If the bank account card doesn't work I can check that out.

Here's one of the card packs: http://onlineshop.nintendo.co.jp/shop/item_detail?category_id=170031&item_id=982656

The cards listed are JCB, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners. I'm not sure what your card would be. I don't think they make gift cards for the official Nintendo store, unfortunately. However, there is the option to pay at a convenience store. The ones listed are Seven-Eleven, Lawson, Family Mart, and Seicomart. I'm looking into it, and it seems like you get an ID number and then go pay at the store. Only problem is the e-mail would likely be in Japanese. Also, would workers at someplace like Seven-Eleven be able to help you through the process since you don't speak Japanese? How do you get everywhere if you don't speak Japanese? Are there a lot of people who speak English?

Here are the directions for paying at Seven-Eleven for Amazon Japan. I would imagine it would be similar.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200847440

None of these are compatible with my bank account card I believe. There aren't many people that speak English here, but I get by. XD It's difficult at times, lol. A lot of pointing and repeating (sometimes I come prepared with pictures). If I bring the ID with me I assume they know what to do with it. I don't have a printer, but I can write it down or bring my laptop with me if that helps. I'm very close to multiple 7 Eleven, Lawson, and Family Mart. Convenient stores are all over the place. I've always been curious about how they manage to keep that many stores open and still have profit.. x.x I know it's a big city, but still..

They released 20 little packs of 20 cards only available on the site, but it only ships to Japan. Would it be possible for me to ship them to you, and then for you to ship them to me? I'm not sure exactly how much shipping would cost considering there's 21 little card packs, but as long as it's not really expensive I'm totally willing to do it
Did you want 20 or 21? You mentioned both numbers.

Edit: I'm not sure if it is the wrong field, but it doesn't seem to go higher than 9. The translation button pops up on the top of the screen, but nothing actually gets translated.. Weird..

Looking at the Amazon instructions, it says about copying a payment number on the coupon after selecting to pay at Seven-Eleven. So I think you need the Pay ID and payment number from the coupon. However, bringing your laptop with the whole e-mail would probably be a lot better. As for actual payment, the Amazon help section, specifically for Seven-Eleven, says to pay either in cash or nanaco electronic money card. The other ones said cash, but they seemed more complicated like going to a kiosk, going through screens with tough Japanese kanji and then taking it to the counter. Uhg. Why is buying something so complicated?

There's 20 individual card packs numbered vol. 1-20, and another small pack of 6. So 21 all together. Did your browser work alright? I tried with Firefox and managed to translate after installing a translator add on, but I'm not sure about the others.

I think I can figure it out with Google Translate. The browser translator didn't work. If the page translated for you maybe you can send a screenshot, though, just in case.

Where should I select which volumes you order?

Back