• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

I would like to do Economy airmail with tracking, please. :) I hope the list helps you a bit, and don't worry about rushing to ship my package. I'd much rather you take time and make sure everything is in order than rush and possibly miss something. :)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Remember that you're not mailing for me, so don't get confused and mail my stuff on accident. :p

@ShimmeringIce: It definitely helps! Thanks!

@Athemis: No worries! xD I remember. :p

Just so we're all clear; when I said tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday, I meant that in a year from now.

People, meet your stuff.
DSC_0425_zps6fda8828.jpg

(It's a lot bigger in reality than on the picture x.x)

I'll be sorting through all the bags/orders/receipts and will be making calculations for the rest of my life tonight. :p

I wonder what my room would look like if everyone wanted me to hold on to their things. xD

I'm seriously almost crying over here, it's so beautiful. Also, odd request, but those bags are awesome looking, do you mind sending me a few of them?

I'm crying for different reasons. ;-; I'm ready for a break just by looking at it. xD I put it on my bed so I won't go to sleep before it's done! If your stuff arrive a bit flatter than expected my plan failed..

I pay for things separately each time, so they put the things I buy in separate bags. I ship the things inside of the bag they were in. I have to make an exception for Riraito's huge Meowstic plushes, because they don't fit with all the other stuff in the bag, but she will still get her bag with the other things that were in it in the other package. :p

Oh awesome! Not the part about all the math you have to do, the part about the cool bags. :p Although, I imagine it wouldn't be horribly uncomfortable with all the plushies we ordered. XD Just don't bend my cards! Especially the Shining Mew!

Haha. xD I'll try to avoid it when I crash on my bed later tonight. :p

Hehehe, oops. Just take your time shipping, I didn't realize is was THIS much! And just economy mail for me! Remember to get another box if mine goes over 2kg, I'd rather not pay 5000+ yen on shipping right now xD

Edit: Oops, I just read you need more than two boxes. Oh well xD

That was me asking about the regular 3DS cover! Did you get it or did you just see it? o:

And wow, lots of counting for the folks at the PC today! Thanks for the video! It's nice to see they are actually sealed before they count them, I was worried that people would swap packs amongst the boxes!

Sorry for taking up so much space in your room!! ;~;

EDIT: Oh and regular airmail is good for me. c:

It's fine, haha. I have enough free space. My mom and brother are visiting me the 19th (we go back to the Netherlands together the 7h of July), but until then I don't need the space. xD I will have it all shipped by then.

I didn't get the cover, because I wasn't sure who ordered it and if they still wanted it. >.< I wouldn't mind going again to get it, though.

Edit: Also just double checking, Fox and Scorched Feathers are the only ones that ordered and didn't receive the CoroCoro (with Pyroar) yet, right? I still have two of them here.

Economy airmail with tracking works for me too :) I'd like two smaller boxes like we mentioned earlier if it is less expensive that way (if it goes over the weight limit for small packet?)--please and thank you :3 That picture of all the PC bags looked awesome btw, but I can also understand how it can be exhausting. Like Riraito said, take your time :) I'll be waiting for your PM as well! Thanks again!

Haha, I do not envy you when it's time to ship that's for sure... 8c

No that's okay! I don't really need it and shouldn't spend more money. >n< Thank you for letting me know though! I might get it some other time now that I know it exists..

Hey, I'm looking to buy some of the new rising fist products
1x rising fist booster box
1x mega lucario box
2x packs of 32 lucario deck shields

These items were only released today so I don't know if theyre available where you are :)
I was originally going to buy them from amiami for a combined total of around 4100 yen not included shipping ,I'm willing to pay for EMS shipping if that helps :)
Thanks

Hey! I can pick it up if you want me to, but from what I understand is that amiami is cheaper than the Pokemon Center. The Pokemon Center does give a promo card with the boxes, however. I already picked some of them up today for other buyers on here.

In the center booster boxes are 3240 Yen and the Mega Lucari box is 1598 Yen. Two packs of 32 sleeves are 780 Yen.

Hey Drohn, did you pick up 2 packs of Lucario sleeves for me or just one?

I picked up 2. I'm a noob at TCG, but that decks have 60 cards is one of the few things I do know! :D :p

*Meanwhile 5:34 am and still going.* xD Shouldn't take much longer. :)

You didn't sleep at all?! Gaaah, get in bed now and just throw everything on the ground!

Firstly, thank you for doing these Pick Ups for everyone Drohn! ^_^
I'd definitely prefer to have Economy Air Mail to save on costs and I don't need my items shipped anytime soon, so you may ship everybody else's items first :)
The 'FIFA Stickers?' is actually Origami paper with a sticker sheet and I still want them XD
I've already got the Mewtwo card you got me from Mandarake and I'm not really able to afford it right now... sorry >_<

Alright, so this is the last time I'll be doing this:

Mandarake
Entei - 300 Yen
Charizard - 500 Yen

Pokemon Center
FIFA Pikachu Figure - 1,290 Yen
Skyla Portfolio - 1,100 Yen
FIFA Stikers & Origami Paper - 250 Yen

Also, I've got a request... Would it be possible to work out a payment plan between us please? If not, then that's not a problem!

Riraito said:
You didn't sleep at all?! Gaaah, get in bed now and just throw everything on the ground!
I'm used to not sleeping a lot. xD It's fine. Also my bed is almost empty now. Most things are sorted. Actually I think it's mainly your stuff now. You have SO MUCH stuff. xD I think you got the whole Meowstic collection here. x.x

I forgot to tell you I got a present for your sister. They didn't have the Froakie keychain she wanted, but I got her something else. Now she also has a present. :D

A progress picture of my bed and the picture of Froakie are added. (Ignore the beard; I didn't have internship so no shaving, #lazy)

Pritpal said:
Also, I've got a request... Would it be possible to work out a payment plan between us please? If not, then that's not a problem!

No problem. I don't need the money soon so anytime this year is fine. I have the same agreement with Riraito. :p

Attachments

• Foto del día 15-06-14 a la(s) 06.26.jpg
    Foto del día 15-06-14 a la(s) 06.26.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Foto del día 15-06-14 a la(s) 06.27.jpg
    Foto del día 15-06-14 a la(s) 06.27.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 14
Back