• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Keep in mind that I'm not an expert in Pokémon Centre sales or TCG (I only started learning about the TCG last week) or any of those things. I'm here in Japan for my internship and offer to pick up items. I don't know every detail about every item. :p

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Drohn said:
The last time I visited (Sunday) the Wild Blaze booster boxes were still 3160 Yen.

I'm not sure what this is: "Pokemon Card Game XY - Mega Battle Deck 60 Charizard EX BOX (The one that has got 6 Packs /Box)". The Mega Battle Deck is 1633 Yen, is that what you mean?

Drohn said:
Keep in mind that I'm not an expert in Pokémon Centre sales or TCG (I only started learning about the TCG last week) or any of those things. I'm here in Japan for my internship and offer to pick up items. I don't know every detail about every item. :p

Oh I see. Hopefully there's a drop in price. Wouldn't mind getting at least two Wild Blaze Booster Boxes. Also, the Charizard-EX Box is similar to the Mega Battle Deck except that it actually carries 6 Decks in 1 Box. It's roughly around 7,000 Yen?

How much will the shipping cost be via EMS? Around 1,000 Yen perhaps?

Also, not a problem. My bad for asking too much from you anyhow considering that you're merely helping us out. I started the TCG recently as well. Anyway, hope to hear from you soon! Enjoy your internship!

I don't mind questions and if I can help out I will, but I don't know all the details about everything, especially when it comes to TCG. :p

There is a merchandise help thread here. You could ask the TCG community for more help there. I'm certain that they can answer more TCG questions than I can. :p

I never used EMS before, but there is a link in my first post where you can calculate the costs. You need to estimate the weight and you get to see an overview of the different costs. So far I only used Economy Air Mail. It's not that expensive and takes about 2-3 weeks.

I can check whether I can find the Charizard-Ex Box you're talking about, but I haven't seen it yet (or at least not realised I have).

Edit: An image of the latter would help.

I'm not sure if the cases of 6 decks is would available at the Pokémon Center; like a case of booster boxes, it might only be regularly available for distributors and therefore only offered by certain retailers online because most regular consumers don't have a need for such a large quantity.

That said, it doesn't seem like the Japanese offer a "bulk" discount on products (for example, buying a booster box is the same MSRP in Japan as buying 20 packs), so the cost would probably be the same as just buying 6 decks individually.

Drohn said:
I don't mind questions and if I can help out I will, but I don't know all the details about everything, especially when it comes to TCG. :p

There is a merchandise help thread here. You could ask the TCG community for more help there. I'm certain that they can answer more TCG questions than I can. :p

I never used EMS before, but there is a link in my first post where you can calculate the costs. You need to estimate the weight and you get to see an overview of the different costs. So far I only used Economy Air Mail. It's not that expensive and takes about 2-3 weeks.

I can check whether I can find the Charizard-Ex Box you're talking about, but I have't seen it yet (or at least not realised I have).

Edit: An image of the latter would help.

Oh I see. Not a problem at all. You've actually been really helpful. I will most definitely proceed to the merchandise section if I have any other questions. Also, I actually only prefer EMS. This is the case because I have no patience in waiting for the item to arrive. That's why I usually use EMS because it's fast and I can also keep track of it. If it's possible, I'd prefer that option for a shipping method.

Concerning the box, this is the only image I can get:

CGM-5244.jpg

Anyhow, depending on how much shipping would be via EMS, I think I'm pretty keen on getting myself 2 Wild Blaze Boxes. Just gotta work out how much it'll be.

Athena said:
I'm not sure if the cases of 6 decks is would available at the Pokémon Center; like a case of booster boxes, it might only be regularly available for distributors and therefore only offered by certain retailers online because most regular consumers don't have a need for such a large quantity.

That said, it doesn't seem like the Japanese offer a "bulk" discount on products (for example, buying a booster box is the same MSRP in Japan as buying 20 packs), so the cost would probably be the same as just buying 6 decks individually.

That's probably true. Different retailers usually would have different versions of the same product. Oh well, I'd probably just look around patiently for that particular one.

Since the buyer covers the shipping costs that is not a problem at all.

If you know how much the boxes weigh approximately you can get a very close estimation of the costs. If you don't know it, you can still use any number to get an idea of the costs. As said, the link is in the OP. :)

Drohn said:
Since the buyer covers the shipping costs that is not a problem at all.

If you know how much the boxes weigh approximately you can get a very close estimation of the costs. If you don't know it, you can still use any number to get an idea of the costs. As said, the link is in the OP. :)

Okay, I went and Google and found out how much EMS would cost me for 2 Booster Boxes. The shipping total comes up to be 1,380 Yen via EMS for a total of 2 Booster Boxes. However, upon checking my bank account, I think that I'll only be able to make a purchase in April. I apologize for the inconvenience Drohn. Sorry for the trouble. Will let you know once I'm ready to make a purchase.

No trouble at all! :)

Looks like there will be a lot of new Espurr/Meowstick merch next month! Please tell me when you see it, Drohn ^^

Isn't tomorrow Shunbun no Hi? I don't know if the PC is open on that day?

Yea it's a national holiday tomorrow. I'm free form internship, but I have no cue whether shops are open or closed, actually. I'll go Saturday just in case.

How many orders do you have for Saturday? I'd like to get that Litleo pokedoll now ^^

One other so far. :p

Edit: I found out stores are open today so I'm planning to visit the Center today. Should I pick up the Litleo? And are there other requests?

Didn't see this until now, you're probably almost asleep already xD

I'd like Litleo, and you might as well pick up a pack of the M Lizardon Y sleeves for me. They don't have those on AmiAmi.

I'm not asleep yet. I did pick up the Litleo, just in case. :p Luckily I also bought some spare Charizard Y sleeves, since they seem to be popular, haha. How many packs do you want? I got 3 spare ones. I might have more spare packs depending on how many DarkPkmnTrainer wants.

I'd like just one, I usually get two packs of each so I can use one pack but these are a little more expensive. How much would shipping be for my four items? Cheapest option (but not by boat). With the 600 yen fee I don't think I have enough yet, so maybe I should wait till next month, get the Espurr plush as well and then ship :3

I don't know the exact costs until I'm there and they weigh it. With an estimated weight of 1 Kilogram (it's probably a little less, though) it would be 1080 Yen (7 Euro) with Economy Air Mail, which takes about 2 weeks to arrive.

Ok, you can tell me how much to pay for the Litleo and sleeves now so I can pay you. Shipping will come later :p

The Litleo was 1050 Yen and the sleeves 840 Yen. It's probably best to pay it in one time with the shipping to avoid double transaction costs.

Ok :3

I'm heading to Bali (Indonesia) for two weeks this wednesday (returning the 9th of April). I won't be able to pick up or ship items during that time, but feel free to post here and make orders. I will be able to pick them up and ship them once I'm back.

Back