• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Just letting you know...
My friend went to the Pokemon Center on the weekend and they were sold out of the 32 Count Mega Charizard Sleeves.
I don't know if they'll restock? Just so you don't get hopes up!

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with Charizard Y Sleeves, Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I'm returning to Japan on April 9th and back home to the Netherlands on the 7th of July. I'll likely have to end the service about a week before that.

When I went to the PC in Fukuoka the last time they were also out of stock for the Mega Charizard XY sleeves and weren't sure whether they would restock them. They still had many Charizard Y sleeves.

I'm glad some already received the packages and thank you for the positive feedback!

I guess that's Charizard for you. Always the popular guy.

Do you remember what those "Pokemon with You" badges/pins cost, and which Pokemon are featured on them?

For when you're back :D

Litleo charm set (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lPaG69psL._AA1500_.jpg )
M Garchomp figure (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61MOoCTRofL._AA1100_.jpg )
M Garchomp plush
Garchomp figure (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTI5WDQxOA==/z/z7EAAOxyHt9R1tmo/$%28KGrHqFHJBkFHJ3RhYdvBR1tmoM1KQ~~60_12.JPG )
Garchomp charm set
CoroCoro magazine

You can take the Entei charm set too if the have it, but they probably won't have it since it's pretty old already

I don't know the price for any of these, but I still have to pay you for Litleo and the sleeves + shipping and I'm pretty certain I have enough for all these items. You can ship my package after this ^^

(in your post fixin' your tags ~Athena)

Oh! I have requests too for when you return :D

Still working on new list though...

May 2014 CoroCoro with Pyroar :3
FIFA Pikachu merchandise (or if any other Pokemon are available)--I read that they won't be available till mid-May though I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate. Can anyone confirm this?

Here is a picture I found for one of them. I can't seem to find the page on the Amazon store anymore...
http://37.media.tumblr.com/2501a9e64ebd7c75736a5cf299df86b6/tumblr_n2k2kdTkFG1r2en1ko4_400.jpg

PS Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip :)

Thank you Fox! I'm now in the South Korean Air Port waiting for my flight to Japan. The long flight from Indonesia to South Korea went nicely! :)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Do you remember what those "Pokemon with You" badges/pins cost, and which Pokemon are featured on them?

They are 250 Yen each. I'll add pictures of the ones they had to this post.

Attachments

• DSC_0309_1.jpg
    DSC_0309_1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0310_1.jpg
    DSC_0310_1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 12

I've edited my post with a few new things. I hope your little 'vacation' went well?

Oh wow, what an amazing service! I hope your trip went well too!! There's so much that I would like to buy, so I'm going to sort it out below. SO EXCITED!!! :p

Definitely Buying:
Umbreon Plush 750 yen
Espeon Plush 750 yen
Sylveon Plush 750 yen
Mega Absol Plush 2100 yen
2 Packs of the Xerneas/Yveltal sleeves (How much are these?)

Interested in:
Charizard Y Sleeves
Umbreon and Espeon Deck Box and sleeves (Are these still available?)
Any Umbreon/Espeon/Arcanine/Absol stuff!

I'm definitely willing to wait a while until you get more orders, and the last bit is for anything interesting you see with those pokes in them. If you can take pictures or even give a brief description, I'd be eternally grateful! XD Really whatever is convenient for you. Thanks so much for providing this service!

I feel bad for doing this. I have to withdraw my order for family matters beyond my control.I do apologize for the inconvenience it may cause.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uvwjm0ykQt0/UfsLcjFBFXI/AAAAAAAAF9k/595eURFvMg8/s1242/Pokemon%2B%2BFigure%2BZukan%2BXY%2BNov%2B2013%2BTTA.jpg

Have you seen these Zukan somewhere? They're supposed to come in these little capsules you get from putting money in a machine.

For the record, the Japanese term for them is Gashapon (or Gachapon, depending on the romanization), though they're sometimes also referred to as capsule toys or figures. I have no idea how hard it is to find certain machines that have the right ones, though. >.> Sometimes they're also sold as sealed/blind packages not in a machine, too, but I think this particular kind comes in a machine (definitely not certain, though, just basing this off a very slight amount of research I did just now).

I'm planning to go again on Sunday, since multiple people have ordered things again. Please remind me if I missed your post/order. I will reply to posts and summarise the current list here with quotes.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I posted the screenshots earlier, I'll send you an IM on Skype, since you might have missed it. Let me know if you want any of them.

Riraito said:
For when you're back :D

Litleo charm set (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81lPaG69psL._AA1500_.jpg )
M Garchomp figure (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61MOoCTRofL._AA1100_.jpg )
M Garchomp plush
Entei charm set (if they have it)
Garchomp charm set

I don't know the price for any of these, but I still have to pay you for Litleo and the sleeves + shipping and I'm pretty certain I have enough for all these items. You can ship my package after this ^^

(in your post fixin' your tags ~Athena)
I'm not sure if they have the Entei charms, but unless things disappeared in those two weeks I was in Indonesia, I can get you the other things. If they got the Entei charm I'll also get it for you!

Fox said:
Oh! I have requests too for when you return :D

Still working on new list though...

May 2014 CoroCoro with Pyroar :3
FIFA Pikachu merchandise (or if any other Pokemon are available)--I read that they won't be available till mid-May though I'm not sure if that's entirely accurate. Can anyone confirm this?

Here is a picture I found for one of them. I can't seem to find the page on the Amazon store anymore...
http://37.media.tumblr.com/2501a9e64ebd7c75736a5cf299df86b6/tumblr_n2k2kdTkFG1r2en1ko4_400.jpg

PS Welcome back! Hope you had a good trip :)
I don't know if/when the FIFA things will be available. I can check the store and ask them if they'll have it. Getting the Coro Coro with Pyroar shouldn't be too difficult. I know where to get the magazine now! :p

Riraito said:
I've edited my post with a few new things. I hope your little 'vacation' went well?
Thanks! It was really great. I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm also happy to be back in Japan. Japan is definitely my favourite country. :p I also missed the good Internet connection. xD

Suikun said:
Oh wow, what an amazing service! I hope your trip went well too!! There's so much that I would like to buy, so I'm going to sort it out below. SO EXCITED!!! :p

Definitely Buying:
Umbreon Plush 750 yen
Espeon Plush 750 yen
Sylveon Plush 750 yen
Mega Absol Plush 2100 yen
2 Packs of the Xerneas/Yveltal sleeves (How much are these?)

Interested in:
Charizard Y Sleeves
Umbreon and Espeon Deck Box and sleeves (Are these still available?)
Any Umbreon/Espeon/Arcanine/Absol stuff!

I'm definitely willing to wait a while until you get more orders, and the last bit is for anything interesting you see with those pokes in them. If you can take pictures or even give a brief description, I'd be eternally grateful! XD Really whatever is convenient for you. Thanks so much for providing this service!
I'm not sure if they will still have the Xerneas/Yveltal sleeves. They didn't have many of them when I left and with the new Charizard sleeves they might not restock them. If they do have them I can get them for you! I think they were between 300-400 Yen per pack of 32, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

They will almost definitely have Charizard Y sleeves. All shelves were filled with those when I last checked. :p
I'm pretty sure they don't have Umbreon/Espeon deck boxes or sleeves. They usually only release new things related to current events for TCG stuff. I wouldn't count on it, but if they do have them I can get those for you too.

They had all kinds of figures and charms. They might have them for the Pokémon you like. Can you look at the last 3 screenshots under Figures on the second post to see if you're interested in those if they have them of those Pokémon? With any stuff of those Pokémon, do you really mean anything?:p I would feel weird about randomly picking up items with those Pokémon without knowing if you'd really be interested in having them and would find the price worth it. I can definitely take pictures first. Then I could pick them up at the next trip if you're interested.

Super__Sonic said:
I feel bad for doing this. I have to withdraw my order for family matters beyond my control.I do apologize for the inconvenience it may cause.

No problem at all! :) Thanks for letting me know. I hope things work out well for you and your family.

Drohn said:
I'm not sure if they will still have the Xerneas/Yveltal sleeves. They didn't have many of them when I left and with the new Charizard sleeves they might not restock them. If they do have them I can get them for you! I think they were between 300-400 Yen per pack of 32, but I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

They will almost definitely have Charizard Y sleeves. All shelves were filled with those when I last checked. :p
I'm pretty sure they don't have Umbreon/Espeon deck boxes or sleeves. They usually only release new things related to current events for TCG stuff. I wouldn't count on it, but if they do have them I can get those for you too.

They had all kinds of figures and charms. They might have them for the Pokémon you like. Can you look at the last 3 screenshots under Figures on the second post to see if you're interested in those if they have them of those Pokémon? With any stuff of those Pokémon, do you really mean anything?:p I would feel weird about randomly picking up items with those Pokémon without knowing if you'd really be interested in having them and would find the price worth it. I can definitely take pictures first. Then I could pick them up at the next trip if you're interested.

If they have any of those sleeves (Xerneas/Yveltal & Charizard Y), I'd really appreciate it if you could pick them up for me. I'd be more than happy to pay for all of them up front as well if it would make it more convenient for you. Yea, I figured as much about the Umbreon&Espeon sleeves. That would be amazing if you could pick them up though. Hmm, do you know the size of the figures? I couldn't quite make it out in the pictures. I'd definitely be interested in them though as long as they're not too expensive. XD Yea, pictures first would probably work out best just so there aren't any shenanigans.

If you're going to take photos of half the shop, would you mind taking a few for me too? Just anything Entei, Garchomp and Litleo :p

Edit: How much is CoroCoro? I love Pyroar but I hope it isn't too expensive and doesn't make the shipping cost rise too much >.<

I think it's 520 Yen. It still fits in the package and it doesn't weigh as much as one would think for such a big thing. :p

I guess this is my complete list then xD

I can't wait for the items to arrive, but since the package it pretty heavy I'm afraid I'll have to pick cheap and slow shipping.

Haha. :p Do you mean your full list is including or excluding Coro Coro?

I am interested in a CoroCoro Pyroar.

Including, I'll repost the list here

Litleo charm set (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81...A1500_.jpg )
M Garchomp figure (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61...A1100_.jpg )
M Garchomp plush
Garchomp figure (http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTI5WDQxOA==/z...~60_12.JPG )
Garchomp charm set
CoroCoro magazine

I don't have pics for everything, I'm lazy xD

Back