• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

For Suikun: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/PokeCenter?sort=3&page=1
I just added some pictures of things with the Eeveelutions and one Absol item. They didn't have much. Let me know if you're interested in any of them! :)

@Riraito: I also added the picture of the Entei figure. I think I sent it to you before, but I'm not sure. It's in there just in case! I didn't find anything else of Entei.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Drohn said:
For Suikun: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/PokeCenter?sort=3&page=1
I just added some pictures of things with the Eeveelutions and one Absol item. They didn't have much. Let me know if you're interested in any of them! :)

@Riraito: I also added the picture of the Entei figure. I think I sent it to you before, but I'm not sure. It's in there just in case! I didn't find anything else of Entei.

Um...wow, that's quite a lot actually. Thanks so much for taking pictures! I'll go ahead and list what I'm interested in.

-The Espeon Plush for 1,200 yen. (Is there an Umbreon as well? Would love to have the pair.)
- The Eeveelutions charm set
- Absol folder???
- Elesa Zebstrika Sleeves
- XY Xerneas Yveltal Deck Box (Can't believe I forgot this before. :/)

Oh that album aso has all old pictures. The last 10 pictures or so are from my last visit. They were running low on the charms and last time they didn't have the Eeveelutions anymore. They might restock on them; I'll check it out at my next trip. The Absol folder is the plastic thing you put papers in so they don't fold.

They had Joltik, XY, and Kalos starter sleeves last time. I'm not sure if they restock on Elesa.

They didn't have Umbreon last time, but I'll ask if they will get them. They had a few other Eeveelutions, not all.

They do still have the XY Deck box.

I'd like these next time you go to the store, please:
The May issue of CoroCoro (I mentioned this earlier, but I just want one copy)
One deck of playing cards (Yveltal) if they're around 900 yen or so
One small Espeon plushie
One Squirtle Pokemon with You pin
One Blastoise Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
One Charizard Pokemon with You pin
One Umbreon Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)

And you can hold off on shipping these, right? I'll have a future order whenever the next set comes out in Japan. :)

Ahh...I couldn't really tell since I was looking at them on my phone at work. :p If they don't have the charms or the Elesa sleeves next time, it's fine. I'll take the Kalos starter sleeves instead. I definitely want the folder though, and the Espeon and Umbreon plushes if they have them or plan to restock them.

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
I'd like these next time you go to the store, please:
The May issue of CoroCoro (I mentioned this earlier, but I just want one copy)
One deck of playing cards (Yveltal) if they're around 900 yen or so
One small Espeon plushie
One set of those paper plates with Eeveelutions
One Squirtle Pokemon with You pin
One Blastoise Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
One Charizard Pokemon with You pin
One Umbreon Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)

And you can hold off on shipping these, right? I'll have a future order whenever the next set comes out in Japan. :)

They aren't paper plates, they are two plastic? bowl/plate like things. Do you still want them? And yes I can hold off shipping. :)

Look at all the cool stuff they get April 19th:

http://www.charizardrainbows.com/

So that's when my next trip will be! :p Any more orders for then?

Ah, no thanks then.What are those little plush(?) figures in picture #58 (the pic next to the Mawile figure)? Are they keychains? And do you remember the prices on the various Substitute plushies?

They're attached to these types of chains I think: http://armyuniverse.com/images/8394.jpg

That's an old picture in photobucket, I'm not sure if they still have those.

I THINK the substitute plushes were around 700-800 Yen, but I really don't remember. I bought one months ago. I don't have the picture of it. Perhaps it's on the amazone site.

Right then, for my next order:

• 1 Corocoro Ichiban
  • 1 Mega Scizor Line Charm Set
  • 1 Espurr Line Charm Set
  • 1 Talonflame Clear File
  • 1 Meowstic-M Clear File
  • 2 Pack of 32 Joltik Sleeves

Please and thank you :3

Since it seems like I finally found a picture, I would like to place an order:

3x XT Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Pack [link to image]

I don't actually know if these are coming out on the 19th, but since it seems there's a lot of new stuff that's coming out then, I figured it's probably worth a look.

EDITL And I'm on your CoroCoro list too, yes. >_>

I would also like to add to my previous list:
- One Mega Blastoise Line Charm Set
- One Mega Gengar Line Charm Set
- Two Mega Evolution Blind Bag Badges (that means you don't know what you're getting, I assume... if you can choose, then M-Blastoise and M-Houndoom please)
- One Mega Charizard X Plush

For my next order:

- Corocoro with the promo Pyroar
- M Garchomp charm set
- Moncolle Litleo figure
- Moncolle Pyroar figure
- Litleo clearfile
- Pyroar clearfile

So many items to buy, so little money ;.;

Suikun said:
Ahh...I couldn't really tell since I was looking at them on my phone at work. :p If they don't have the charms or the Elesa sleeves next time, it's fine. I'll take the Kalos starter sleeves instead. I definitely want the folder though, and the Espeon and Umbreon plushes if they have them or plan to restock them.

Charizard Rainbows said:
The charm train never stops! The Pokemon Center is planning on releasing a charm set for every single Mega Evolution line! Each set will be for sale for 417 yen each and will be released on April 19th.

If they have Absol/Mega Absol, do you want it? I'm not sure if that price also goes for the PC, but I assume it won't be much more if it's more.

Absolutely! So, if I remember correctly my order is:

-Sylveon Plush (already paid for)
-Coro Coro with Pyroar Promo
-Espeon and Umbreon Plushes (1,200 each)
-Eeveelutions Charm Set (if still available)
-Elesa/Zebstrika sleeves (Kalos starter sleeves if unavailable)
-Absol/Mega Absol Folder
-XY Deck Box
-Mega Absol line charms

Let me know if I forgot anything. :/ Also, if they have any Mega Absol pins, could you pick one up for me? My friend said that they are around 250 yen. :D

All right, here's my updated buy list... my wife is going to murder me.

- The May issue of CoroCoro (Pyroar promo)
- One deck of playing cards (Yveltal) if they're around 900 yen or so
- One small Espeon plushie
- One Squirtle Pokemon with You pin
- One Blastoise Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
- One Charizard Pokemon with You pin
- One Umbreon Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
- One Mega Blastoise Line Charm Set
- One Mega Gengar Line Charm Set
- Two Mega Evolution Blind Bag Badges (that means you don't know what you're getting, I assume... if you can choose, then M-Blastoise and M-Houndoom please)
- One Mega Charizard X Plushie
- One Mini Squirtle Keychain Thing (from the link you posted)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
All right, here's my updated buy list... my wife is going to murder me.

List stuff

Maybe she'd be less angry if you get something for her too. :p

Lol, true. Her birthday is coming up in a couple months... I'd have to think of something practical, though, because she's not big into Pokemon and isn't a collector of anything.

What about a kimono? Those are expensive, though. >_>

Edit: Also not sure if she would like it. :p

My order list:

• Pikachu keychain #5, 500yen (if they still have these)
  • Pikachu keychain #7, 500yen (if they still have these)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RE5Mztf5HB4/Uv6tqdoFn5I/AAAAAAAADWg/Bn_rHShZN1k/s1600/140215_p04_pic01.jpg
  • Pokemon with you Charizard Pin, 250yen (Correct me please if I'm wrong)
  • Mega Charizard Y plushie, 2000yen
  • Mega Charizard Y Mega Evolution Charm Set, 417yen
  • 2x XT Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Pack (same thing Athena is looking for)
  • May Corocoro with Pyroar, (I think you said something like 550yen?)
  • Charmander Pokedoll, 1050yen

Would you also be able to hold off on shipping for my order? I am waiting for the FIFA Pikachu/possibly other pokemon merchandise to come out next month I think :3 If you could also PM me the total amount I should make for the payment as of now, that would be greatly appreciated ^_^ I'll make sure to send it before you make your next trip! Thanks again, Drohn :)

Back