• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I've sent him a message ^^

I hope the PC wasn't totally filled with people coming for M Charizard plushies? I bet the black one sold out in no time xD

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I'm back. I didn't know the rule was that every purchase over 800 Yen got a Darkrai Promo Card; I thought it was per 800 Yen. I did pay separately for everyone, so I got 6 of them (everyone who ordered TCG things got 1). I could have gotten more if I paid the Charizard XY Promo packs separately, though, if I knew beforehand. :(

I got most of the things today. I'll post an update in a bit with what I got and didn't manage to get.

@Riraito: It was crowded, but luckily there were plenty of plushes!

Scorched Feathers said:
  • 1 Corocoro Ichiban
  • 1 Mega Scizor Line Charm Set
  • 1 Espurr Line Charm Set
  • 1 Talonflame Clear File
  • 1 Meowstic-M Clear File - not there anymore ;w;
  • 2 Pack of 32 Joltik Sleeves
  • 1 Skyla Card Box
  • 1 Skyla Card Binder
  • 1 N&Reshiram Clear File
  • 1 Meowstic-M Pokémon With You Badge
  • 1 Meowstic Phone Charm (?)
  • 4 Wild Blaze Booster Packs (If you can)

Updated order ^^
EDIT: Updated again, gotta get those Darkrai :p
I got most of your things. They didn't have:

• 1 Espurr Line Charm Set
  • 1 Meowstic-M Clear File - not there anymore ;w;
  • 1 Meowstic Phone Charm (?)
Riraito said:
Yay! That only leaves:

- M Garchomp charm set

I can pay in a few days, but you can send me a PM so I know what I need to set apart for you?
Got it!
Fox said:
Thanks for all of the new pictures and for making a separate trip for some of our items :D
I didn't see the Charmander pokedoll in your new photos, but I did see the tags in an older photo. I hope they still have them :3 or that giant Pikachu is incubating him >_>
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media-full/PokeCenter/DSC_0027_zpsc9ed6766.jpg.html

I also updated my list if it helps with keeping everything organized:

• Pikachu keychain #5, 500yen (if they still have these)
  • Pikachu keychain #7, 500yen (if they still have these)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-RE5Mztf5HB4/Uv..._pic01.jpg
  • Pokemon with you Charizard Pin, 250yen (Correct me please if I'm wrong)
  • Mega Charizard Y plushie, 2000yen
  • Mega Charizard Y Mega Evolution Charm Set, 417yen
  • 2x XT Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Pack (same thing Athena is looking for)
  • May Corocoro with Pyroar, (I think you said something like 550yen?)
  • Charmander Pokedoll, 1050yen

I know you're probably very busy with everyone's orders, so at your convenience, let me know the amount you'd like the payment to be as well :) If possible, I'd like to get the new release merchandise with everyone else's when you make your next trip on the 19th. Thanks again!!
They didn't restock the Charmander Pokédoll (yet; I don't know if they will).
I got all your other things.
Suikun said:
Awesome!! Thanks so much for making a special trip for some of our stuff! We all really appreciate it! :) And the pictures are great as well. I'm assuming they didn't have the Umbreon though?

Anyways, here's my updated list:

-Charizard Y Sleeves
-Sylveon Plush (already paid for)
-Coro Coro with Pyroar Promo
-Espeon and Umbreon Plushes (1,200 each)
-Eeveelutions Charm Set (if still available)
-Elesa/Zebstrika sleeves (Kalos starter sleeves if unavailable)
-Absol/Mega Absol Folder
-XY Deck Box
-Mega Absol line charms
-Mega Absol Pin
-Blastoise Plush
-Damage Counter Set (pictured top left) Here
-Eeveelutions set Pictured Here
-2x XY Mega Pack "Charizard Mega Battle" Packs

Definitely let me know how much I owe you as well. This will probably complete my first order unless you see something interesting on the 19th. :D

EDIT: I think THIS is what Athena and Fox are looking for. It seems that they will indeed be available on the 19th. I updated my list with a couple of these as well. :)
I got most of your things too. They didn't have:
-Sylveon Plush
-Umbreon Plush (1,200 each) (I did get you the smaller one already for 750 Yen)
-Eeveelutions Charm Set
-Elesa/Zebstrika sleeves (I got you the Kalos starter sleeves)
-Mega Absol Pin (they are closed, so I can't choose)

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Sweet! Thanks man. Also, you can just type Psy, PsyB, Breakfast, John, or whatever else you want lol :p Sorry, more questions incoming. I feel like such a pain... Do you recall how much those little Blastoise plushies cost? And the Tyrunt (do they have Tyrantrum?) plushies. Oh, and do they have a Pangoro plushie?

Updated list, hopefully this is helpful (I'm not sure if I was one of the first to order the magazine or not, so I left it in there just in case):
- The May issue of CoroCoro Ichiban (Pyroar promo)
- One Mega Blastoise Line Charm Set
- One Mega Gengar Line Charm Set
- Two Mega Evolution Blind Bag Badges (that means you don't know what you're getting, I assume... if you can choose, then M-Blastoise and M-Houndoom please)
- One Mega Charizard X Plushie
- One Tyrunt Plushie
Got all of the above!
omahanime said:
if the spend 800 yen for Darkrai promo card is still going can you buy me a "Charizard Mega Battle" promo
Got it!

@Psy: I also got some Mega Pokémon pins for myself. I also got Houndoom and Blastoise in mine. If you want I can trade them for your closed ones, since I only care about Mega Charizard. That way if yours happens to have Absol it will also be possible to trade it to Suikun. I didn't get Absol myself. This way we can all have our favourites. :p If you'd rather have closed ones that's fine too of course.

I got:
Mega Charizard X (1)
Mega Charizard Y (2)

Mega Blastoise (1)
Mega Venusaur (1)
Mega Heracross (1)
Mega Houndoom (1)

I don't want to trade/sell my Mega Charizard pins, but all of te others are up for trade/sale.

I'd like a M Garchomp pin, if someone gets it I'd gladly take it :3

Edit: If someone has a Darkrai promo for sale/trade, please tell me!

Cool! Yeah I'll trade my unopened ones for your Houndoom and Blastoise. How much did those pins cost per each? And how much is that Mega Charizard Battle Pack?

Also, do they have these sleeves?
mPtYq9eAiiUx9OUzRxhwepg.jpg

Could you tell me how much I've spent so far? I'm kind of scared to know, but I need to.

Well, that's a little disappointing that they didn't have the plushes. :/ It's alright though. Thanks for grabbing everything else! :D The charms didn't really matter too much since you told me that you hadn't seen them in a while. And please let me know if anyone has a Mega Absol pin up for trade/sale as well!

Drohn said:
I'm back. I didn't know the rule was that every purchase over 800 Yen got a Darkrai Promo Card; I thought it was per 800 Yen.

I thought you would realize that. Big purchases benefit from being broken up into multiple purchases.

I just rechecked the dates. You're actually the last person that mentioned you wanted CoroCoro Ichiban, Psy. Sorry for the confusion! :( They only had 7. I checked again today, but they didn't have more. If you want you can have mine without the Charizard Deck box, or perhaps there is someone else that doesn't care about the deck box willing to trade/sell. I don't care for the Pyroar. I just wanted the Charizard Deck Box.

540 - One deck of playing cards (Yveltal) if they're around 900 yen or so
772 - One small Espeon plushie
/// - One Squirtle Pokemon with You pin
/// - One Blastoise Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
258 - One Charizard Pokemon with You pin
/// - One Umbreon Pokemon with You pin (if you can find one)
450 - One Mega Blastoise Line Charm Set
450 - One Mega Gengar Line Charm Set
420 (210 x 2) - Two Mega Evolution Blind Bag Badges (that means you don't know what you're getting, I assume... if you can choose, then M-Blastoise and M-Houndoom please)
2160 - One Mega Charizard X Plushie
669 - One Mini Squirtle Keychain Thing (from the link you posted)
1234 (yes: 1-2-3-4, lol) - One Tyrunt Plushie
Edit: 864 - Charizard Y sleeves

The prices of things actually went up a little; I don't know why. All Mega Plushes are 2160 now instead of 2100 (I guess the 2000 from the site was maybe without taxes?). The "Pokémon with you" badges were 250 Yen, but 258 now. Tyrunt used to be 1200, but 1234 now. The Espeon plushes were 750, but now 772.

For the trip two days ago I paid for everything on one receipt, since it wasn't as much and I could remember myself what was what and for whom. :p Luckily today's order was bigger, else I probably would have done that again and only gotten one Darkrai, since I thought it was for every 800 Yen. >_>

Attachments

• DSC_0059.JPG
    DSC_0059.JPG
    455.3 KB · Views: 0

omahanime said:
Drohn said:
I'm back. I didn't know the rule was that every purchase over 800 Yen got a Darkrai Promo Card; I thought it was per 800 Yen.

I thought you would realize that. Big purchases benefit from being broken up into multiple purchases.
For the Goodra and Flame Torch promos they gave many cards for one receipt, based on how much you spent rather than a minimum requirement for one. I thought they would use the same system now.
Cool! Yeah I'll trade my unopened ones for your Houndoom and Blastoise. How much did those pins cost per each? And how much is that Mega Charizard Battle Pack?

Also, do they have these sleeves?
mPtYq9eAiiUx9OUzRxhwepg.jpg

Could you tell me how much I've spent so far? I'm kind of scared to know, but I need to.
Total product price is in the post above the above one. :p They didn't have the sleeves anymore in the store. Since they only had 5-6 last time I went I bought 2 extra. They were 864 Yen. You can buy them (or one of them) if you want.
Suikun said:
Well, that's a little disappointing that they didn't have the plushes. :/ It's alright though. Thanks for grabbing everything else! :D The charms didn't really matter too much since you told me that you hadn't seen them in a while. And please let me know if anyone has a Mega Absol pin up for trade/sale as well!

I just opened Psy's pins. Sadly no Absol for you in there. :( There was one Charizard X and one Blastoise. So I'll trade the Charizard X for the Houndoom?

What does the Charizard box look like? I could live with just the card if you could sell it for cheaper?

So you have an extra pack of those M-Charizard Y sleeves? I'll buy them from you then if it's 864 yen for 62 sleeves. Put it on my tab!

I only needed the Corocoro mag for the deck box as well, and kind of for the Pyroar card, but I suppose I'll survive without it. :p

I only needed the Corocoro mag for the deck box as well, and kind of for the Pyroar card, but I suppose I'll survive without it. :p

I only want the card. Do you want to split the issue?

omahanime said:

I only want the card. Do you want to split the issue?

Sure! Sounds good to me.

Make sure to let me know who pays how much for the issue and who gets the magazine itself, so I know how much to charge and what to send to whom! :p

Just noting here to make it official: I would like to order 1 Mega Venusaur plush, please. :3 Once you get that, please mail it and the rest of my stuff and I'll pay you. :3 After that, the rest of the stuff I'll have you get can wait until you come home in July. :p

Hey Drohn, I'll actually have you ship my stuff next time you go to the post office. I'll just pay for shipping again for my future order. Don't forget to add the Charizard Y sleeves to my order. :)

Another question: Did the Pokemon Center have Mega Alakazam plushies, or any other Megas other than the Kanto starters?

Omaha, how did you want to split the cost of the magazine? I don't need the other filler items, except I wouldn't mind having the Nintendo comic in there, supposedly.

I read that it comes with these:
1. Tenkai Knight start dash DVD!
2. Pokemon Card Game XY box
3. RARE Pokemon card
4. RARE Duel Master card
5. Kanbaraising (Masked Rider) Card
6. NINTENDO funny comic

You can buy everything but the Pokémon card.

How much is the issue? How are you wanting to split the cost?

Drohn said:
They were 905 Yen, rather than 520 (the regular Coro Coro).

How are you wanting to split the cost?

Back