• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

How is 40% for the card 60% for everything else?

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

Do they still have the first set of blind bag badges? The one that has M Garchomp? I'd like one, but pulling it is very hard ;.;

They had these clearfiles for M Mawile and M Absol, right? I've never seen these being announced. Even Pokévault doesn't have them (I think). Do they also have M Garchomp :3

Any luck with the zukans?

Yea they had the clear files for M Mawile and M Absol. They also have them with multiple Mega Evolutions. I'm not sure if M Garchomp is featured on it. They didn't have one specifically for Mega Garchomp.

I didn't see the Zukan figures. :(

I'll check today or tomorrow! :)

When are you going to the PC again? I've got a few things I still want :3
I can pay you on the 1st, though I'm not sure if I should wait with shipping or not since there might be nice items coming ;.;

Edit: these items:

http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterMegaAbsolGarchompMewtwoFileFolderFront-500x500.JPG
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterGen6LilleoKeychainCloseup-500x500.jpg
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterLitleoStrapEarphoneJackAccessoryFront-500x500.jpg

In the photo you took of the clear files, there's a Litleo on the left. Which item is that? The little boxes below the Litleo, are those kids? Little hollow figures with a piece of candy and a sticker.

http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0023_zps4a1b0d48.jpg.html?sort=3&o=27 (hope the pic works)

The clear files are only around 200 yen, right? The Amazon site has them at almost 1000 yen, but that must be a set of 4-5.

I can go basically any weekend and sometimes on weekdays. I usually wait for enough orders, so people can divide transportation costs. I remember seeing the items from the pictures. I'm not sure if they have the Mega Evolution one still, now that they have the new Mega Evolution one. They did have the Litleo keychain last time. I don't remember whether they had the Litleo phone charm; they did have them but I forgot for which Pokémon.

I think the Litleo (and other Pokémon) to the right of the clear files are those things you can stick on windows or something. I'm not completely sure, but that's what they looked like to me.

The little boxes are figures. I thought I already put the pictures online, but I forgot. Sorry! They are supposed to have Absol's too, but I didn't see them. They might restock. They did have Litleo. The pictures are in my album now. The 3 most recent ones.

Ok :3

And those are kids, I didn't know they had those at the PC or I wouldn't have bought a huge lot from AmiAmi. The next release is somewhere in June, so it's good to know they have them.

The figures are called "kids"? I was already confused. >.> I was thinking about actual kids in the picture or something. >.>

PsychedelicBreakfast said:
Hey Drohn, I'll actually have you ship my stuff next time you go to the post office. I'll just pay for shipping again for my future order. Don't forget to add the Charizard Y sleeves to my order. :)

Another question: Did the Pokemon Center have Mega Alakazam plushies, or any other Megas other than the Kanto starters?

Oops, missed this before. They don't have Mega Alakazam (yet). I'm not sure when/if they will get it. From memory they have Ampharos, Garchomp, Lucario, Mewtwo X/Y, Charzard X/Y, Venusaur, Blastoise, Blaziken, and Absol. I think those are it.

I'll ship some packages today (Suikun, omahanime, and Psy). Others will be shipped tomorrow or in the weekend, since I can't carry all the boxes at the same time. :p

Drohn said:
The figures are called "kids"? I was already confused. >.> I was thinking about actual kids in the picture or something. >.>

They are xD
I don't know why, maybe because they look like chibi Pokémon.

Can you message me with how much I owe you? I'll be getting my money on the 1st, but I'd like to know.

Hello! Thanks so much for doing this, you are the best person. ;~;

I was just wondering if you could please pick up a Helioptile plush (this one) and a Chesnaught pokedoll (being released on the 26th) for me next time you're in the PC? Your photos say that the Helioptile is 1200yen but the Amazon store is saying 1234yen. Have they marked those up? I can pay for the higher amount, just let me know. I'll send the money through Paypal whenever you can send me your details. c:

I'm already excited. Haha!

NeruCake said:
Your photos say that the Helioptile is 1200yen but the Amazon store is saying 1234yen. Have they marked those up?

There was actually a slight price increase recently; it took place after Drohn took many of his initial photos. He actually talked about this in one of his recent-ish posts:

Drohn said:
The prices of things actually went up a little; I don't know why. All Mega Plushes are 2160 now instead of 2100 (I guess the 2000 from the site was maybe without taxes?). The "Pokémon with you" badges were 250 Yen, but 258 now. Tyrunt used to be 1200, but 1234 now. The Espeon plushes were 750, but now 772.

So the higher price is the newer, correct price.

Athena said:
So the higher price is the newer, correct price.

Ah, thank you for that! I must have missed that post. c:

My package just arrived :D

Sadly, Chompy's tag didn't survive but the plush itself is awesome!
Litleo still makes me go 'awwww' every time I see it. DAT FACE ;.;

Thanks a lot Drohn!

Pokemon+Kids+XY+1+Bandai.jpg

Drohn, if you could read katakana...
They are called Kids Figures

http://pkmncollectors.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Kids

Just curious, how much would those be? I'm after the Mega Kids

Ohman, I've been collecting those things for years and never knew what they were called. Awesome. Drohn, if you could get pictures and prices on the ones that are available now, that would be super awesome! :D I'll probably have you pick me up a few for my July group.

I am not sure the exact release date for the Mega Kids so if they aren't there no worries.
Like Athena said photos are awesome!

NeruCake said:
Hello! Thanks so much for doing this, you are the best person. ;~;

I was just wondering if you could please pick up a Helioptile plush (this one) and a Chesnaught pokedoll (being released on the 26th) for me next time you're in the PC? Your photos say that the Helioptile is 1200yen but the Amazon store is saying 1234yen. Have they marked those up? I can pay for the higher amount, just let me know. I'll send the money through Paypal whenever you can send me your details. c:

I'm already excited. Haha!
Hey! Yup I can definitely pick those up. I see Athena already informed you about the price increase they had in the Pokémon store.

http://www.charizardrainbows.com/
According to that site, the Chesnaught Pokédoll costs 2300 Yen. It said 2000 about the Mega Pokémon plushed though, so that might again be a bit more (maybe due to tax or something?).
I'll pm you my paypal e-mail.

PokemonTrader said:
Pokemon+Kids+XY+1+Bandai.jpg

Drohn, if you could read katakana...
They are called Kids Figures

http://pkmncollectors.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_Kids

Just curious, how much would those be? I'm after the Mega Kids

Athena said:
Ohman, I've been collecting those things for years and never knew what they were called. Awesome. Drohn, if you could get pictures and prices on the ones that are available now, that would be super awesome! :D I'll probably have you pick me up a few for my July group.

PokemonTrader said:
I am not sure the exact release date for the Mega Kids so if they aren't there no worries.
Like Athena said photos are awesome!
I already made a picture, but I didn't think it was something popular with many collectors, so I just uploaded the ones that Suikun and Riraito might have been interested in because they wanted Litleo and Absol things :p I uploaded it now: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0058_zps30a85431.jpg.html

I'll probably go again tomorrow, since they're releasing new things. Any more orders for then?

Drohn said:
Hey! Yup I can definitely pick those up. I see Athena already informed you about the price increase they had in the Pokémon store.

http://www.charizardrainbows.com/
According to that site, the Chesnaught Pokédoll costs 2300 Yen. It said 2000 about the Mega Pokémon plushed though, so that might again be a bit more (maybe due to tax or something?).
I'll pm you my paypal e-mail.

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. C:

Back