• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I'm definitely interested in the Mega Absol Kid Figure Drohn. Do we know how much they are? I can't really tell what the price is through the pictures.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Now also with the Mega Charizard Battle Box (deck) and Wild Blaze Booster Boxes!

I didn't check the price. :( Maybe you can find the price or an indication on the amazon website. I can check tomorrow too. Do you want me to check the price first or go ahead and buy it?

Would you mind picking me up a Skrelp and a Clauncher kid in addition to my Mega Venusaur plush? Much thanks~ <3

Also, I know I'm semi on vacation at the moment, but I'd love if you could ship my stuff (previous order and this current order) the next time you do shipping orders. :) I am trying to at least check my PMs once a day so if you send me a PM when you ship and with my final totals for everything, I can send you the monies then. :3

Would you mind maybe picking me up a fletchling kid and an attacking/upside down inkay kid while you're in as well please? I've been looking around on the amazon store and the prices are all over the place.. But the kids should be within the 200-500yen mark each. Thank you! I can either send the extra money when you ship or when you get back from the PC tomorrow. :'D

omahanime said:
How is 40% for the card 60% for everything else?
1 member likes this: PsychedelicBreakfast

We have an agreement. I get just the card from the Corocoro. I am ready to pay.

@Athena & NeroCake: Will do!

@omahanime: Alright! I'll send you a PM with the details.

http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterMegaAbsolGarchompMewtwoFileFolderFront-500x500.JPG
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterGen6LilleoKeychainCloseup-500x500.jpg
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/Keychains3/PokemonCenterLitleoStrapEarphoneJackAccessoryFront-500x500.jpg
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/7/77/Espurr_Wanted_File_Folder.jpg/200px-Espurr_Wanted_File_Folder.jpg
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies4/PokemonCenterGen6XerneasYveltalFileFolderFront-500x500.jpg
http://pokevault.com/image/cache/data/product-image/SchoolSupplies5/PokemonCenterKenSugimoriXerneasYveltalFileFolder3-500x500.jpg

I'd like these, if they have them. You can also pick up a few (like 3) can badges from the set that has Garchomp in it.

Edit: These should work. I love clear files xD

ヤヤコマキード、ください! 
Can you get me a Fletchling Kid? :3

@Riraito: Those images don't work for me. :(
@Scorched Feathers: Yup!

I've edited my post

What is that on the last image? They don't look like clear files.

They are, it's a set of two featuring Xerneas and Yveltal. They might not have them anymore though.

Could you take some detailled pictures of the pencil holders (ehh, what's the name for these things. you know what I mean, etui's!). I might need a new one for next year because my old one is all dirty.

Do you also know the prices for the Pyroar and Litleo moncolle figures? You already got them for me.

Ok I'll look for them! I just uploaded the full-size pictures in the album of the pen cases. I can make new ones tomorrow that are more clear, though. The Litleo and Pyroar moncolle figures were both 356 Yen.

Ok :3
I think there will be two new sets released? The Espurr/Meowstic and the Petit Pokémon? Those look really cute <3

Yea, if you could pick one up for me and set it aside for my next order I'd really appreciate it! :D As long as it doesn't cost a million yen or anything. :p

Will do Suikun!

I'm leaving in about 30 minutes.
@Riraito: I still think they are not clear files. They look more like the plastic image/poster things. They have those a lot from all kinds of things (I got one with Charizard/Charizard Y). If they do have clear files of them I'll get them.

They do have them as art prints and more, but also as clear files. I think these came out last year, so I don't think they still have them.

All the kids were sold out today. :S They have been there for ages, but I think Suikun's reasoning makes sense; people might have started buying a lot, since new ones are being released soon. I posted a picture in my album of what they put there now. I asked the employees if they still had them in the back or something, but they said they were all sold out.

What the basket looks like now:
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0115_zpsc47ed48e.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Close up from the Litleo thing for Riraito:
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0112_zps0f7c8018.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Key Charm from Mega Absol for Suikun (they also had Gardevoir, Mawile, and Lucario):
http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/media/PokeCenter/DSC_0111_zps231cc4b9.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

I also made pictures from the pen cases. I'll upload them soon.

I think I got everything besides the Pokémon kids figures. I still think it's weird they call them "kids".

"The kids are sold out", "I'm going to buy some kids for my Pokémon friends"

Edit: It felt awkward asking if they still sold kids. fyi. >_>

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Just wondering, do they speak English? I think you mentioned somewhere you don't speak Japanese.

What did you buy for me? And could you tell me the price for those items? Because finding the prices is very hard and sometimes Charizard Rainbows doesn't have the right price listed either.

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Their English is extremely limited and my Japanese is close to non-existent, so it's very difficult to communicate. If I say the names of items/Pokémon, show pictures or point, etc. I can normally find out enough.

I got 2 of the clear files; the one with Xerneas/Yveltal (with the light-green background, not the one from a while ago, that one was sold out) and the one with Espurr. They didn't have the others anymore. I got the 3 blind badges with Mega Pokémon in it, the Litleo charm, and keychain.

Today's total price for you was 2197 Yen. I also still have your (Mega (Stone)) Garchomp charm(450 Yen) , the Pyroar/Litleo figures (356 x2), and the Litleo/Pyroar Male/Pyroar Female Clear files (216x3) from the other trips.

By the way, if you, or anyone else, wants the receipts, I can e-mail pictures. Might be nice/handy to have. I kept all of them (also all old orders).

Back